Is this laptop good enough for me?

Hi, im thinking about buying a laptop. I plan on building my own desktop next year, but I need a laptop now and dont have the time to build my own.

I would like to play games like wow gw2 and black ops 2 on medium-high settings. Ultra would be nice but i doubt it.

Ill be upgrading it to 8gb ram, but other then that, leaving it the way it is

www DOT ibuypower.com/Store/Battalion_101_W350ETQ_Gaming_Laptop

sorry cant post links.

You will need to add http etc in for it to work

I don't know anything about the drawbacks of only one stick of RAM but it doesn't cost anything to get double the RAM that's also faster... so that would be my only suggestion.

As far as WoW goes, I think that'll be more than fine to play Medium-High settings.

Quote Originally Posted by theoffice View Post
    I don't know anything about the drawbacks of only one stick of RAM but it doesn't cost anything to get double the RAM that's also faster... so that would be my only suggestion.

As far as WoW goes, I think that'll be more than fine to play Medium-High settings.
    Yeah im going to get 2x4gb

10+ Year Old Account
    GTX 660M isn't a bad notebook GPU and I love mine.

I run these settings and get 50+ fps usually in most places of WoW.

Here's in Orgrimmar:

The reason for 1x Multisampling is because I have FXAA enabled in Nvidia Control Panel.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithes View Post
    GTX 660M isn't a bad notebook GPU and I love mine.

I run these settings and get 50+ fps usually in most places of WoW.

Here's in Orgrimmar:

The reason for 1x Multisampling is because I have FXAA enabled in Nvidia Control Panel.
    Im looking for a laptop. What would that cpu do in gw2?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Im looking for a laptop. What would that cpu do in gw2?
    Truthfully I'm not sure as I haven't play Guild Wars 2. I have the i7 3630QM but I'd imagine it'd run GW2 at a mix of Good-High settings.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saithes View Post
    Truthfully I'm not sure as I haven't play Guild Wars 2. I have the i7 3630QM but I'd imagine it'd run GW2 at a mix of Good-High settings.
    Ive been shopping around and i think i may go with http://www.ibuypower.com/Store/Batta..._Gaming_Laptop slightyly different then the above, but has a 17 inch screen. I need a laptop for college and for general gaming so its the best ive found for under 1200 so far.

Quote Originally Posted by Blood Elf Paladin View Post
    Yeah im going to get 2x4gb
    From the link you supplied 2x8GB is the same price as 2x4GB, you likely won't need the extra 8GB but more RAM never hurts especially if you are doubling it for the same price other than that the system should be fine.