Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Any news on 25men raiding and incentives for them? Numbers of guilds still dwindling, you mentioned a developer blog
    We have an idea, but it's a bit controversial so we're not ready to spring it on you yet.
    I'll get the popcorn.

Oh joy, Ghostcrawler's gotten it in his head that what players need and secretly want is more fucking tedium. As if Cata didn't kill my guild enough.
    It became clear that it wasn’t realistic to try to get the audience back to being more hardcore, as it had been in the past. -- Tom Chilton

Can't wait to see Death Knight tier set !!
    Last edited by Raeion; 2013-01-03 at 04:45 AM.

they really need to remove conquest point gear upgrade .. trying to pvp with alt mid season is going to hurt, justice / valor / honor upgrade can stay

they can add pvp power gems / possibly head enchant( when pve head enchant is here) to let people spend their extra conquest points.

"Any news on 25men raiding and incentives for them? Numbers of guilds still dwindling, you mentioned a developer blog
    We have an idea, but it's a bit controversial so we're not ready to spring it on you yet. (Source)"

i hope this means they are considering 15 man raids and kill all 10 and 25 raids
    Last edited by JIMM-; 2013-01-03 at 05:50 AM.