honor points for making gold

is that possible? how?

Herald of the Titans Orangetai420's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    You can buy brutal weapons and vendor them, thats probably the only way thats efficient at all.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    4000 honor gets you 10 motes of harmony. Equals 1 spirit of harmony.. can buy something from vendor with that and sell it. Golden Lotus x2 for 1 SoH, can make you a little money depending on how much Golden Lotus goes for on your server.

Deleted
    buy hypnotic dust and sell it on the Ah, on my server it sells for 5-15 g / piece

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    buy hypnotic dust and sell it on the Ah, on my server it sells for 5-15 g / piece
    wut. It goes for 2-4g ea on mine. 15g ea would be godly.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaderas View Post
    4000 honor gets you 10 motes of harmony. Equals 1 spirit of harmony.. can buy something from vendor with that and sell it. Golden Lotus x2 for 1 SoH, can make you a little money depending on how much Golden Lotus goes for on your server.
    Which would net you around 100-200 Gold at most, completly ineffecient.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    15g for one? The highest I've seen since Cata ended was around 5-7. So you'd make around 200-270 gold at best.

@Shoneimal, go with the daggers. They cost 105 honor and are worth around 16-17 gold per piece. So you get far more from selling around 37-38 of those then from anything else you could do with the honor.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Nevermind, Deleth added more to his post...
    Last edited by Shaderas; 2013-01-02 at 10:12 PM. Reason: ...

Deleted
    If you are enchanter, buy something like wotlk epic offhands or classic blues for disenchanting, other than that at least on cata http://www.wowhead.com/item=35058 was best money/honor point (15s/honor) if you wait 2 hour and vendor.

Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Which would net you around 100-200 Gold at most, completly ineffecient.

15g for one? The highest I've seen since Cata ended was around 5-7. So you'd make around 200-270 gold at best.

@Shoneimal, go with the daggers. They cost 105 honor and are worth around 16-17 gold per piece. So you get far more from selling around 37-38 of those then from anything else you could do with the honor.
    where can i buy the daggers? stormcity?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shoneimal View Post
    where can i buy the daggers? stormcity?
    Stormwind City/Orgrimmar. You'll have to go to one of the old weapon dealers AND activate all options if daggers aren't listed for your class otherwise you wont see them.

how about justice points?

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does it matter what daggers you buy? When i try to sell the dagger to another vendor, it asks if i want to trade it back for the amount of honor that it cost in the first place.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Magache View Post
    Does it matter what daggers you buy? When i try to sell the dagger to another vendor, it asks if i want to trade it back for the amount of honor that it cost in the first place.
    You have to wait 2 hours after purchasing (Yes, you have to stay logged in) to remove the option to trade it back to the vendor, then you'll be able to sell it for gold. If this is your preferred method of making gold then you can just spent all your honor on these things and get back to farming honor after and by time you even make it back to the honor cap the 2 hour refund time will be gone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magache View Post
    You have to wait 2 hours onlien time before you can sell them for gold.
    Inactive Wow Player Raider.IO | Inactive D3 Player | Permanent Retired EVE Player | Inactive Wot Player | Retired Openraid Raid Leader| Inactive Overwatch Player | Inactive HotS player | Youtube / Twitter | Steam | My Setup

Deleted
    Since one can cap honor several times a day when hitting Tol Barad each time it runs and doing a few BG's a day you can easily make quite a lot of money this way when you have a few hours of spare time. Unless you lose a lot, in which case I recommend raging a lot and yelling at your team to vent of some steam before throwing your keyboard into your monitor and then writing mean messages to Ghostcrawler on Twitter.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Deleth View Post
    Since one can cap honor several times a day when hitting Tol Barad each time it runs and doing a few BG's a day you can easily make quite a lot of money this way when you have a few hours of spare time. Unless you lose a lot, in which case I recommend raging a lot and yelling at your team to vent of some steam before throwing your keyboard into your monitor and then writing mean messages to Ghostcrawler on Twitter.
    Nice... experience? (Just kidding!)