Deleted

RaF grantable levels

hey, i've recruited a friend of mine and he tried to grant me a number of levels earlier. I made a lvl 1 character and he used his lvl 66 chracter to grand levels. we have made a number of characters in the past few weeks ( about a total of 200 levels below 80 ) so we figured we had enough to levels to get the new character to lvl 66. However we were wrong

His lvl 66 character was on a different server then all the other characters. So now i am stuck with a lvl 34 ( naked gnome mage )
    I was wondering what would be the best way to get the gnome up to his level. Would it work if we made 3 character till lvl 20 and could his lvl 66 character grant the levels. or would he have to make a new character until lvl 66 and grand levels from that character.

Thx in advance

in case you don't want to read.
    Are the levels that can be granted bassed per character. or per account?

He would have to make a new character and level them to 66 to grant. The target player must be a lower level than the granting player. The target player and granting player must be on the same server. They must both be of the same faction. Finally remember you only get 1 for every 2 gained while using RaF.

Deleted
    thx but that's what i already knew. i was wondering if the total levels you can grant are shared between an account?

Quote Originally Posted by gronch View Post
    thx but that's what i already knew. i was wondering if the total levels you can grant are shared between an account?
    Yeah that was already answered above. You only get 1 level per 2 levels gained on the granter. Total levels you can grant are on a per character basis and once granted they can not be regranted.

Hoof Hearted!!!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gronch View Post
    No they are not. Each character earns a specific amount of levels that they can grant to another character of the same faction on the same realm. The most levels a character can earn is 40 so could grant a level 40 character up to 80 if the above conditions are also met.
    when all else fails, read the STICKIES.

Quote Originally Posted by Flatspriest View Post
    No they are not. Each character earns a specific amount of levels that they can grant to another character of the same faction on the same realm. The most levels a character can earn is 40 so could grant a level 40 character up to 80 if the above conditions are also met.
    Actually they can only earn 39 levels.