How do random dungeons work?

So I'm trying to get a specific item from a dungeon. So I pick the dungeon I want to que for it, After completing it I go to que for random dungeon to try and get that dungeon again. I have been trying for a few days now and I have got every single one but the one I want. Is this just really bad luck or am I not able to get that dungeon because I have que for that certain once earlier?

Random dungeon picks any dungeon and doesn't care about which ones you already done that day.

Random dungeons work....randomly? /random 10 You can get the same thing twice or more in a row, it doesn't care.

I assume you're talking about heroics?
    I don't know how it works now, but back when it was first introduced it used to prefer dungeons players were not locked to. Now I don't know if that's still in there, but since you only get locked to a dungeon if you choose a specific dungeon, if that system hasn't changed it would only be possible to get that dungeon if someone in your party selected it specifically., or if every other dungeon had been done by at least one member of your party by queuing for it specifically.
    I don't think this matters nearly as much as you think it does.

You can get to your dongeon. I already ran a Brewery and then queue in random to enter Brewery again.
    During 4.1 we had plenty of time to test and mak sure that it was just random, even if people kept saying "I just ran a ZA, so now we will enter ZG".