Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

When will Orgrimmar be finished?

just when will they build orgrimmer? they are only half done with the wall, slacking builders?!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoeneer View Post
    just when will they build orgrimmer? they are only half done with the wall, slacking builders?!
    On the same day they fixed the park and entrance gates of SW, the black path in Eversong, flyable Silvermoon etc.

We'll be beating the shit out of it at the end of this expansion, so it'll probably be rebuilt a bit come the next one.

Edit - it's probably why they never bother touching it up for MoP, as I expect they'd already planned for it to be a raid/destroyed/beaten the shit out of once again - waste of time to make it look pretty.

Also, I wouldn't be shocked if they touch it up/reinforce it for the raid tbh.
    Last edited by THEORACLE64; 2013-01-02 at 07:58 PM.

Orgrimmer? Never heard of it. As for Orgrimmar, it will most likely be the next expansion.

Oddly enough, Orgrimmar might get fixed before Stormwind thanks to the raid being there and the need for a "putting this all behind us" conclusion.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

10+ Year Old Account
    I can 100000% almost be sure that the raid Will have the Orgrimmar entrance finished (inside the actual intance) and it will look badass. This is however ''asuming'' that the last raid will indeed will take place in Orgrimmar.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mmhmm, dat "orgrimmer" problem.

Hey! Stormwind still has scorching embers for the front gate towers & a statue down. Oh and the blackened char of a hole where The Park used to be...

Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    Orgrimmer? Never heard of it. As for Orgrimmar
    You are really fucking awesome!

10+ Year Old Account
    The exodar was fixed and is capable of flight why is it still stuck on the side of a mountain :P

http://i49.tinypic.com/207azc7.jpg

>.<

It will be rebuilt after its burned to the ground in the last patch of this expansion. Hopefully it will be rebuilt on Kezan.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't know the damage orgrimmar will take in the siege at the end of mists. Will it stand? Will be be destroyed and the orcs build a new home? (when we take ashenvale and push out all the elves).
    #boycottchina

Builders slacking?

Try getting some Draeni in mate, they've been "building" in Forest Song for years now and are still sat around doing nothing trying to get passers by to go and find them some wood.
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!

Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    The exodar was fixed and is capable of flight why is it still stuck on the side of a mountain :P

http://i49.tinypic.com/207azc7.jpg

>.<
    I love the "Concept drawing of rebuilded Exodar." Guessing the word Rebuilt was unavailable for consultation. lol

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    On the same day they fixed the park and entrance gates of SW, the black path in Eversong, flyable Silvermoon etc.
    Hahaa, I was just about to say this..

I mean how long can stone smoulder?

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post

I would imagine in the next expac SW will get fixed and the peaks in Badlands will no longer burn (and a few other zones). *speculation*

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post

well, stratholme is still burning from WC3 (4 years before vanilla) to this day. magic fire, the game explains it.

I'd bet deathwing's fire might also be magic lol
    Warlorcs of Draenorc made me quit. You can't have my stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Naw, if anyone knows blizzard as they've been, coming back to something is what they tend to avoid, unless its done as a massive overhaul.

It took them 'remaking' azeroth to fix the bridge to redridge, but in the process they made a massive hole in westfall, flooded durotar and thousand needles and burnt taurajo.

Blizzard loves breaking things, not fixing them, which ironically is exactly what my 3 year old nephew does.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    We don't know the damage orgrimmar will take in the siege at the end of mists. Will it stand? Will be be destroyed and the orcs build a new home? (when we take ashenvale and push out all the elves).
    Orcs couldn't do that when the Elves were at their weakest. Maybe you can move in with the Forsaken in Lordaeron.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastmasterGuardian View Post
    I would imagine in the next expac SW will get fixed and the peaks in Badlands will no longer burn (and a few other zones). *speculation*
    Who cares about the Badlands. No-one ever went there

Quote Originally Posted by checking facts View Post
    well, stratholme is still burning from WC3 (4 years before vanilla) to this day. magic fire, the game explains it.

I'd bet deathwing's fire might also be magic lol
    How did I forget Stratholme... But.. isn't that also because there are still scourge there? I mean lorewise, it should be in ashes/ruins and sort of contained by the Argent Crusade right? So smoking should be okay...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Orcs couldn't do that when the Elves were at their weakest. Maybe you can move in with the Forsaken in Lordaeron.
    Aaaah that was so easy! Knew you'd notice that.

But no orgrimmar will still be where it is, blizzard don't intend to overhaul old azeroth again.
    #boycottchina