Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by happyzod View Post
    So a few questions. Can someone test the farm and the new herb rates of enigma seeds? Thanks.
    Just went to the farm, as of yet you can't buy it outright, as far as I can see nothing has changed there *YET*
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

You sure about the premades being available..? Can't seem to get any premades up myself

So it looks like they wiped all premades from 5.1 ptr and I put a bit of effort into getting xmog gear for them =/

Was hoping they'd allow for characters to carry over and just provide vendors for the gear.

The premades come with dungeon heroic blue gear. Haven't checked pvp vendors yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Wowalixi View Post
    I'm genuinely curious as to what you suggest Blizzard put in Patch 5.2 to keep people playing.
    Another good raid tier is all I would need to keep playing. No really, all I really care about in this game is raiding, and as long as they keep up the quality shown in the first tier, I won't be cancelling my subscription any time soon. I could care less about the rest of the content.

I understand gutting the rest of the content and their rewards isn't feasible, so what I would really like is alternative ways to gain elder charms so that I don't have to repeatedly do content that I hate.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 05:33 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    you only have to do 7 daily quests a day to get enough charms. it takes like 10 -15 minutes to do 7 daily quests this is not a valid concern plus yoiu get charms from pet battles in 5.2
    That's about two hours a week, and I also dislike pet battles. Still seems like a valid concern to me.

I understand gutting the rest of the content and their rewards isn't feasible, so what I would really like is alternative ways to gain elder charms so that I don't have to repeatedly do content that I hate.
    Well, good news, man. Instead of doing the walking-around portion of JRPGs that you hate, you can now do the turn-based idiot-proof combat of JRPGs in order to get your charms.

5.2 will fix EVERYTHING.

Quote Originally Posted by chaud View Post
    486 for new LFR!
    Hmmm, So basically having all slots filled with lfr gear (483) isn't going to be enough to get into the next tier!
    That is strange as I read that one should be able to get into lfr of next tier with lfr gear from this one.

I think upgrades are a must then or vp items (which where supposed to be fully option, as upgrades where).

or this will change for live; I was expecting it to be 380.

10+ Year Old Account
    How often does Galleon spawn?
    Quote Originally Posted by Moounter View Post
    I think your problem is a lack of intellect.

How do you open the daily hub? I tried to fly to the new island but its just very dense fog and you can't see shit.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synstir View Post
    Hmmm, So basically having all slots filled with lfr gear (483) isn't going to be enough to get into the next tier!
    That is strange as I read that one should be able to get into lfr of next tier with lfr gear from this one.

I think upgrades are a must then or vp items (which where supposed to be fully option, as upgrades where).

or this will change for live; I was expecting it to be 380.
    Naturally, if you are fully lfr geared as you expect to be, you will have quite a lot of valor points without having to do anything at all to get them - you are already running lfr anyway so vp is coming from that. Can always buy some decent items from vendors or to get gear upgrades if you dislike dailies and farming rep.