Page 1 of 3
LastLast

heirloom question solved

It costs the old one and some JP :P

What exactly is the heirloom question?

What was the question that got solved?

Deleted
    New heirlooms scale to level 85, and people were wondering how to get them, guess they chose the worst way.

Does there need to be a question to have an answer?

think the question that got solved was, how much it would cost and what would be the requirements...

Seems this is to upgrade the level 1-80 heirlooms to 1-85.

Deleted
    I can see why the did this, at the moment there is pretty much no use for justice points.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Why not just make the original ones scale to 85? This is just.. /sadface

It's a good thing all my alts on my new server are going to be leather wearing agility users.

15+ Year Old Account
    Let me know when they get to the question "why are there not heirlooms that scale to 90". I don't care that they scale to 85 as the characters I want to level are already 85.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    The kicker is you can level 80-85 in less time than it takes to farm enough justice points for 1 upgraded heirloom.

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Let me know when they get to the question "why are there not heirlooms that scale to 90". I don't care that they scale to 85 as the characters I want to level are already 85.
    Think I agree. Make them scale to 85 standard, then let us pay to have them upgraded to 90. I've got 8 characters sitting at 85 on my last server that could do with being leveled.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because the xpac came out literraly almost 4 months ago, not even.

Deleted
    Oh... 85...
    Might have been interested if it was up to 90 :\

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL this is such fail, not even worth it. Why not A) make the old ones scale or B)trade old one in and maybe a few hundred gold. Not that i care, all my toons are already 85, except my monk which lets face it, will level fast enough.

This is stupid. With the rate of JP acquisition, this seems an incredibly poor way to farm up a mere 5 levels added to an heirloom.

As an added bonus, you will probably lose any enchants you had on the heirloom.

Then you don't need heirlooms.
    The heirlooms are intended to make life of players who level their first alt character easier.

There is no reason to make life easier of those who have no life

Deleted
    So I need to spend ~2000 JP just to make heirlooms work for another five levels? Yeah, I think I'm gonna pass on that.

is it actually the old item and jp or is it the old item or jp? the jp seems kinda high for both since that's the price for the heirlooms now isnt it?

Deleted
    Its ptr... The numbers might not be final.