Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    You're not wrong by getting so angry, it is a perfectly normal human emotion imo, but keep it inside. But, if it really bothers you, you shouldn't ignore it, sometimes you regret that you said or ignored something.

Have been cropping up anger in a RL situation. As a solution, I did something about it that wasn't very nice, but justified and good for me. There's not much anger left in me now.

However in WoW, dungeons are only for 15 mins and the chance u'll see the same person again is nearly impossible.

Quote Originally Posted by Mionelol View Post
    I hate to be the negative fancy there, but if you have so many bad experiences, then either:
    1) You have a huge streak of bad luck with retards in your groups
    2) You're provoking said situations, either by playing not as nicely as you think you do, or by not being particularly nice in chat yourself, or whatever.
    It's probably bad luck, I do my job without trying to piss anyone off, and I don't speak unless spoken to. I was not speaking until they said "Uh oh, a fucking fail group" when the two rogues just skipped the first boss of UK.

I hate to play devil's advocate but I have to ask: do you know your class/stay out of bad stuff/play your role well? Maybe I am lucky, but I have not had anything near this experience. Sure, I have died a few times, I say I am sorry, the group moves on. I am always leveling something (one of my favorite aspects of the game) and I do see a bit more raging in low level dungeons, but take it in stride b/c everyone is learning their classes; I cannot remember a time the anger lasts past the next pull. The common thread may need to be looked at is all I am suggesting, I hope that is not too offensive.
    Oh, yeah, I definitely know my classes well, and I definitely play my roles well. Sometimes I get a hiccup, but I usually recover from it quickly.

Don't dungeon to level... quest... it's easier and much more relaxing experience. Besides all the gear you get from dungeons you'll replace by leveling anyway.
    I try at some points. Most of the time someone sweeps in and kills all the mobs, and I gotta wait five or so minutes for them to respawn. It's kinda frustrating sometimes.

Unless I'm playing at 3 AM.
    Last edited by Vorticough; 2013-01-03 at 02:40 PM.

Deleted
    dont get made when they are nagging on you just thank em to irritate them some more or in your case as healer dont give em 1 heal

I rarely have issues with random people in dungeons or LFR. Anytime I do encounter an idiot I use the kick function and most of the time the rest of the group thinks the person is an idiot also and he/she gets booted. Other then that I don't give these people a 2nd thought.

Quote Originally Posted by Socialhealer View Post
    u got annoyed by comments from others u'll probably never see again in a dungeon...........see charlie sheen for anger management.
    I... Don't get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    dying once mostly cause I'm an undergeared warrior with no healer.

we die cause I, the healer, am frozen in ice for most of the dungeon.

I died once because I got a little overzealous

Shit like this leaves me literally shaking.
    ***Disclaimer - The following comment is being made with no ill-will and is not intended to offend you or make you feel worse about your experience. This disclaimer is used as it is sometimes difficult to know just looking at text when someone is being calm, or if they seem more like a jerk.***

First off, it is not just you. The community has changed. Anonymous person + CRZ + LFD = Keyboard asshat. People are going to say whatever they want to say these days knowing they will not have to see someone from another realm in their guild or their cities on a daily basis. Unless they are they Trade Chat Troll of their realm, odds are, you just ran into the wrong people. Some things you should know:

1. This is the internet. Not everyone is going to be pleasant to deal with.

2. If you go into a situation undergeared, with a group other than friends or guildies, prepare to get chewed on. Most elitist jerks think EVERYONE should be 509 and gemmed before daring to step foot into THEIR scenario, dungeon, or raid. Get geared with a group of friends before wandering into strange territory.

3. When you are disabled in a run, /yell or all caps it in the party chat to alert the others to know what has happened. They can either rush to help, or realize they are on potions and CDs for a few until you are no longer pacified.

4. Dying because you get overzealous is your own fault. If you are tanking, keep tabs on the healer, and if healing vice versa. If you are just doing DPS, make sure you have a clear view of the fight and not one that involves having your head in a certain orifice (if ya catch my drift

5. It sounds like you are a non-confrontational person, and judging from the "I've started dungeoning with my boyfriend again" comment, I can assume you are either female or feel you should have been female. That's ok. There is nothing wrong with being soft hearted, but I can tell you, these jerks online will chew you up and spit you out if they even "think" they have a chance to make you cry.

So, hopefully some of this made sense. Get geared up with friends and guildies, make sure your head is in the dungeon and not at the mall, and try not to let jerks get to you. Best bet is to click ignore the first time they say something stupid or mean. The less you see them type during the run, the better off you will be

Deleted
    So where is your boyfriend ? when all this is happening!

Quote Originally Posted by Airwaves View Post
    Welcome to the Internet. Please enjoy your stay.

Best I can say is just deal with it or ignore it. This is the wow community now days unfortunately.
    That and get better at what your doing, ive been mean in dungeons but only when it gets unbearable.
    "I hated hating Garrosh before it was cool."
    FOR THE HORDE!!!

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vorticough View Post
    I may have to start trying to ignore people, I'm already silent in groups. I've got anger issues enough as it is.
    you answer your own question then...

Learn to ignore the group chat while leveling...