Deleted

Divine Star - Bug

Noticed a weird bug with Divine Star

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/6160439131

Please comment

Yeah, its been doing this for a while. I fear that a fix will be heavily delayed sadface.
    Hi Sephurik

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah until they fix this bug, I will not be taking it.
    Kind of counter-productive on their side, since they want more people to take it so they have enough information on it's balance.

10+ Year Old Account
    It's terrain detection being off.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    That isn't even the worst bug, it can travel right through a player and not affect it. I recap and demo the Divine Star bugs here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OeXAubtICdg

This bug that causes it go straight through the ground is actually a visual display bug only, you still heal/damage every target in front of you even if you see it going straight downwards, said bug is usually caused by elevated terrain like stairs,hills,slopes etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    This bug that causes it go straight through the ground is actually a visual display bug only, you still heal/damage every target in front of you even if you see it going straight downwards, said bug is usually caused by elevated terrain like stairs,hills,slopes etc.
    This is incorrect. While sometimes it does still heal things and it's only visual - it actually happens often that it doesn't heal anyone except right near you when it comes back.
    Pixl Returned! Holy Priest

10+ Year Old Account
    Even when the Star goes off in a different direction, I've always had it at least hit my target (assuming I'm aiming at it).
    {[( )]}

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Not true at all. I've had it hit no targets other than myself even in LFR, though I've noticed it far more times in 5 mans; even on perfectly flat terrain.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

This happens to me all the time in challenge modes, it's terribly annoying.