10+ Year Old Account
    I like chickens. Don't you dare judge me!

5.2 PTR Bug/Glitch Thread

So, I decided to make this thread as I seen many new bugs and glitches with the 5.2 PTR. You can post any bug or glitch here to let us know about the bug or glitch and then to report to Blizzard.

Anyways, 1 really annoying bug is that you can't enter portals, or click on stuff, it just doesn't work. Super annoying. Thoughts? (Already reported to blizzard but anyways)

Can't see cast bars. This is with all addons turned off.

Edit - Healing cast bars on a holy paladin, i can see denounce castbar (enemies cant see healing cast bars either)
    Last edited by yurano; 2013-01-03 at 04:55 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every time I log on to a character that I was playing recently, I get a message saying that someone with that name already exists and sends me back to character selection. After a few minutes I can get back on again
    Man is just an animal trying to figure out how to kill time through his days.

The dungeon journal still crashes me and occasionally causes the login screen to insta-crash unless I let the installer continue downloading without running the game for a while.
    Soothing Mist:"Healing them for a minor amount every 0.5 sec, until you take any other action."
    Jade Serpent Statue: "The statue will also begin casting Soothing Mist on your target. healing for 50% as much as yours. "
    [What's half of minor?]
    "Statue casts Soothing Mist at a nearby ally for toddler healing."

Deleted
    I have no idea how, but I have 2 PTR accounts WoW1 and WoW2. Problem is only WoW 1 have access to MoP, but everytime I copy my chars on PTR they land on WoW 2 and I can't play there. Sucks really hard.