Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account

More changes for low level

I'm leveling a monk via PVP. So far I'm up to 19 and wanna share some thoughts

Healing: WAY too easy to lock me down. Not only do I wear a "Kick Me" sign, but I have to channel and display my sign the entire time. I cant "juke" or "fake out" the opposition at all. I get Kicked and my life is over. My melee heal at this level is no way near my "ranged" healing. Not only that, but I have absolutely ZERO burst healing. I went through 3 COMPLETE Channeling of Soothing mists and didn't get a single Chi. But if I do get 3 Chi, whoever I'm healing is almost unstoppable. Problem is it's like playing a slot machine. I am UNRELIABLE to keep the FC up. Melee healing just cannot cut it at this time. Every class has their fast Burst heal (well cept druids) but I have to wait until 32 to get mine. By that time there will be a LOT of people giving up cause we cant Burst heal someone out of a focus group.

Defense: Zero. none. Only option I have is to run. I cannot take focus bursts at all. Priests get bubbles. Shamans get their Riptide. Druids have their Rejuv. Pallys have Holy Shock. I have run and run fast.

PvP gear: Right now it's not bad cause I'm in Looms. But when I get to 70 with PVP gear available and Gemming I'm going to be at a MASSIVE disadvantage. I've got a Rest Druid at 70 right now. Pushing 72% resilience and 19k health. At this rate my Monk will be about 13k health and standard resilience. Again, a liability to my group.

Anyone have thoughts?

You don't have nearly a full skillset at 19. Thats the issue most people have, both in PvP and in dungeons. Unfortunately thats just gonna be it for the moment, you just have to toughen it out until you get a more rounded set of spells to use.

Deleted
    How do you think most classes feel AGAINST healers in low levels? Some classes don't even have proper interrupts and can just look at the mistweaver happily channeling away.

Most, if not all healing, should be reduced by 50% in every bracket until 85+. I'm too tired of BG's where nearly half the opponents are healers and it takes a gang of 4 people hammering on one person to take him down.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    LOL get to 90. I already have 2 monks leveled PVE at 90.

My friends and I level together via PVP. At 19 I'm sitting at 1800 hp geared. One friend is a Hunter geared and the other a Disc Priest Geared

Couple Examples even at 19

I get trained by 2 good people and I'm dead. I can try to melee back but I'm taking a Hammering. Or I can run away. in either case in MOST scenarios the end result is the same. We end up dying cause if I don't get my 3 Chi to Enveloping Mist I cant override the Burst.

Then my Hunter Friend and I along with a ungeared Feral Druid went after a Resto Shaman who was "semi-geared" rolling about 1k health. Our interrupts happened to be down and we just couldnt kill the dude. I was Blackout Kicking with the 30% armor debuff up and my friend was Aimed Shotting and crapping out Arcane for burst. But between his Riptide and Healing Surge, we just couldn't stop it. SS stopped one but he was lucky and got off a Healing surge before his sliver of health left. It was insane. And we run into this a lot. The "Flash" Heals and the "Hots" are just flat out destroying my ability to burst Heal. I'm definitely not saying Mistweavers suck ass either (I've topped healing a couple times) all I'm asking for is a more "controlled" was to handle burst at lower levels. Hell take away Insta Cast Surging while channeling if ya want lol

Now I'll totally agree healing at lower levels is beyond retarded. Hell we just PVP leveled some Tauren Resto Druids up to 70 and we pretty much owned any BG we were in. In one AB, the 3 of us @ 24 took over Stables and at one time had about 10 Allies on us and they couldn't kill us. After about 5 min they just gave up trying and passed right by us. A LOT of the problem is the Hybrids though. I've had Shadow Priests and Moonkins outdo my Healing at times. Hell even Feral Cat Hots tick higher per tick than my Resto Druid does.

I just wish Blizz would swap Enveloping Mists and Surging Mists to even the playfield between the Healers AND AT THE SAME TIME bring SOME semi balance to low level PVP between all classes.

As far as PVP gear goes, I'm lucky I am a Veteran and have already gotten my PVP Trinket Heirloom or I'd be screwed in that Dept. Would be nice to be able to wear the PVP gear like everyone else

10+ Year Old Account
    PvP will never be balanced below max level. Deal with it. This has been said and said again over the past 8 years.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah sadly blizzard really dont give a shit how fun your game is 1-90.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hiragana View Post
    Yeah sadly blizzard really dont give a shit how fun your game is 1-90.
    I've always had fun 1-Max so I don't really get what you're talking about. I guess the experience is subjective.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rugz
    Holes means you have less of a food to plate ratio, you can get more net weight of pancakes into the same volume and area as you could with waffles. Therefore pancakes win.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaoskadosk View Post
    I've always had fun 1-Max so I don't really get what you're talking about. I guess the experience is subjective.
    Unless your playing an overpowered class, levelling through pvp 1-90 can be very frustrating. At least IMO.

Guys, back in Vanilla WoW when my Rogue was level 60 (Which since the level cap is 90 now this seems like it's a mistake on Blizz's part back then... Just sayin') and I did a lot of burst damage and killed everyone since I was well geared and they weren't, they need to make the game more balanced around level 60 vanilla PvP!

On Topic: Quit whining about balance pre-90, that's basically impossible unless they did weird stuff for BG's at each and every bracket.