[Movies] Movie of the year?

this year had some pretty good films like: lincoln, dark knight rises, argo, probs some others im forgetting

although today i saw django unchained and that for me has to be the movie of the year

what do you guys think?
    Last edited by Fuzzzie; 2013-01-04 at 12:02 AM.

Les Miserables was my movie of the year with Django Unchained being a close second.

Deleted
    The Hobbit or Batman: The Dark Knight Rises. Really hard to decide between these two awesome movies, but since I'm a big fan of LotR I gotta go with The Hobbit. HOWEVER the new Batman movie was just as good. I cried a little at the end.

Deleted
    Breaking Dawn Part 2

(lol)

15+ Year Old Account
    Argo and Life of Pi are probably up there for me.

Have a hard time picking just one....

I can pick one for each type, super hero movie, scifi, etc.... oddly can't seem to recall any stand out comedies....

Django.

Not yet seen TED or The Hobbit, which are the other two that are apparently in my wheelhouse and some people claim are good enough to be best movies of 2012.

It might sound snarky but I've had trouble picking a quality "movie" or "film" of the year for a long time. Not because there aren't any good ones but rather so many of them don't leave real impacts after I see them.

I will say though that Dredd would be my underrated movie of the year, even if it was just a flashier version of Raid Redemption.

It took me a while to decided however Les Miserables won it for me personally, but I would say any of these movies would be a very good choice.

Les Miserables
    Life of Pi
    The Avengers
    Django Unchained
    Argo
    Wreck-It Ralph
    Looper
    Lincoln
    Silver Linings Playbook
    The Dark Knight Rises

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post
    It took me a while to decided however Les Miserables won it for me personally, but I would say any of these movies would be a very good choice.

Les Miserables
    Life of Pi
    The Avengers
    Django Unchained
    Argo
    Wreck-It Ralph
    Looper
    Lincoln
    Silver Linings Playbook
    The Dark Knight Rises
    100% agreed, you summed up all the movies I went to see this year.

But I really dislike Anne Hathaway as an actress, so Les Miserables was harder for me to enjoy.

Quote Originally Posted by Markluzz View Post

Les Miserables
    Life of Pi
    The Avengers
    Django Unchained
    Argo
    Wreck-It Ralph
    Looper
    Lincoln
    Silver Linings Playbook
    The Dark Knight Rises
    Did you really like Looper? I was interested in it but I heard bad things about it...

And I totally forgot The Avengers, that was a great movie.

Quote Originally Posted by obdigore View Post
    Did you really like Looper? I was interested in it but I heard bad things about it...
    Looper was a great movie. It's definitely in my top five for this year.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would have to say, for the absolute best movie of the year..... Lincoln. Simply amazing movie, perfect in every minute way to the political disputes of the time to the clocks sounding exactly as they did in Lincoln's time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why was the op banned? I'm honestly staring into a wall by my confusedness.

Les miserables & Django haven't gotten released in Denmark, but this is my list.

Dark Knight Rises
    Life Of Pi
    The Avengers
    Looper
    8700K (5GHz) - Z370 M5 - Mugen 5 - 16GB Tridentz 3200MHz - GTX 1070Ti Strix - NZXT S340E - Dell 24' 1440p (165Hz)

10+ Year Old Account
    Searching for Sugar Man - Music documentary with brilliant music.
    The perfumed* boys he wrapped in chains and threw into the sea. They were unnatural creatures, and the ship smelled better once cleansed of their presence.

*Degenerative Casuals