Deleted

so classes are indeed balanced by QQ?

tweet from GC:
    Every gladiator/2400+ player I know feels that you balance poorly. Nerf "a" classleave starsurge at 250k = golden
    We have heard very little Starsurge QQ, even from highly rated players.
    so they have been acting like they don't care but actually,forum QQ does seem to matter more then we think

That has always been the case. They get tons of valid feedback from the beta, but refuse to act on it. When stuff like the 450 ilevel JP items cause massive QQ, THEN they do something about that.

It's how the B-team devs operate.

I'm curious, how else do you think they would balance classes?

Maths doesn't exactly cut it.

15+ Year Old Account
    Can you think of something that is overpowered that people do not ask nerfs fors?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Can you think of something that is overpowered that people do not ask nerfs fors?
    afaik people weren't complaining about silencing shot

i know 4 seconds isn't a big deal at all, but i literally came up with this in about 10 seconds

10+ Year Old Account
    The first thing I though about was that guy complaining he got crit for 50% of his health on his extremely terrible geared hunter by a starsurge.... lol
    Just the fact that chaos bolt got nerfed says enough, interrupting a single spell from someone using all his cooldowns is hard for some people....

Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    The first thing I though about was that guy complaining he got crit for 50% of his health on his extremely terrible geared hunter by a starsurge.... lol
    Just the fact that chaos bolt got nerfed says enough, interrupting a single spell from someone using all his cooldowns is hard for some people....
    triple destro lock rbgs say hi to your flag carrier

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    It can be. If you can't get out of a Warlocks Fear, than with the old chaosbolt you were pretty much dead. Now, I'm mostly dead.

Btw, I got feared in a BG yesterday, and I am fairly certain the Warlock got two Chaos Bolts off on me. One was in air, and the second cast I think was just completed as the first one hit me. It hurt a little bit

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Yeah, could say same about triple [insert class with heavy burst]...
    It's blood fear I tell you, the ability to simultaneously cast 3 chaosbolts on a flag carrier is just a little bonus...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    Triple ANY class "casting their biggest hitting spell while all cooldowns popped and still not being CCed" says hi to your flag carrier.

Apart from that, battlegrounds, rated battleground and duels will never be balanced. Stop acting like it is.

Deleted
    Ive seen some people blame Blizzard for nerfing classes due to QQ.

I think i understand them. I dislike them for being a FOTM but i understand that Blizzards pvp team are so stupid (im not even using that word as an insult, they are stupid, end of story) theres a pretty big chance that the FOTM spec gets overnerfed so it dies.