Poll: Men sitting on the toilet and wiping after

Page 1 of 25
... LastLast
    Deleted

Exclamation Men and sitting on the toilet

So yesterday a friend came talking about how he had an arguement with his wife.
    Appearently during New years he got quite drunk leaving a sea on the toilet floor. His wife demaned that from now on he should sit on the toilet to pee, Not only because of what happend that night but he said that she doesen't really approve of the smell of urine even though there arent wet spots to be found she does always notice this certain odor. On top of that she also wanted hi to start wiping his penis as she saw no reason not to do it.

He didn't really like what she was suggesting and things got a little tense. He told me that sitting on the toilet and wiping after isn't something men should do.

How do you feel about this?

TLDR: (even though it wasn't that long ) Should men sit on the toilet to avoid "Accidents" And wiping after so they have less urine in their underwear?

Oh if you don't know how a man could possibly sit ( for the real men out there) the penis is very bendable.

Deleted
    I can understand her reasoning when her husband is drunk. But when sober I'd find it a little hard to justify the need to do it to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of the mighty moose, polar bears and fika.
    Screw toilet-manliness, I play on my phone while on the toilet.
    Active WoW player Jan 2006 - Aug 2020
    Occasional WoW Classic Andy since.
    Nothing lasts forever, as they say.
    But at least I can casually play Classic and remember when MMORPGs were good.

10+ Year Old Account
    guys don't have to sit, they have the option of lifting the toilet seat- but if they don't want to lift, they should sit! it's comfortable to sit on the toilet and saying otherwise is denial in it's truest form

I keep thinking the angle doesn't seem like it'd work out well.

Herald of the Titans Feral Camel's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think its too much to ask by taking a little more care.

She's going over the top though.

Plus its his toilet. He clearly marked his territory.

10+ Year Old Account
    silly women

Mechagnome
    15+ Year Old Account
    Hell no. I like standing. It's quick and easy, and it's not exactly hard to avoid spills either. Besides, most toilets are so small that they leave just enough room for the penis to nearly touch the ring (or worse, the bowl) when sitting. Uncomfortable.
    Well excuuuse me, Princess.

You are now breathing manually.

What is next? She gonna neuter him and teach him tricks? Fucking pathetic.

Sitting down is a waste of time.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post

Like this appearently. From an article 40% of the males in Japan seem to do it. Still less than half but more then i'd expect of men in general.
    Its an old article, i just stumbled upon it as the subject was brought up

10+ Year Old Account
    My issue is, it takes more effort and time to do the sit-down. If I'm just pissing, I walk in, I drop trow, I piss, I flush, I leave. Having to sit adds extra steps, and I'm just trying to get in and out. If I'm sitting, I'm taking a dump, which means I'm in there for the long haul. My body's been trained like that for 3 decades now, I see no point in changing it.

As for your friend's situation...if he can't piss properly while drunk, then sit your ass down. Wiping the tip...dafuq? We aren't chicks, thanks. Should he start washing his hands after touching anything in the house too? Take a shower every few hours, to make sure he's sparkling clean? Oh, I know, change his clothes every hour, because they're so covered in germs! -_- Just sounds to me like she's a fucking clean freak nut. I mean, from a sexual point of view, I can understand wanting him to wipe. But other than that...nope.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

Urine in underwear? WTF?

And if you can't aim, then I suppose you should be sitting, yes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tiing View Post

Like this appearently. From an article 40% of the males in Japan seem to do it. Still less than half but more then i'd expect of men in general.
    Its an old article, i just stumbled upon it as the subject was brought up
    Most Japanese toilets are in the ground, you CAN'T sit like that to piss.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.

10+ Year Old Account
    I smell a divorce.
    And he's damn right, hope he's got a pre-nup.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    Japanese toilets in the ground? Never heard of that

Deleted
    I sit and wipe (wash) already. Nothing more disgusting than pee in the underwear. Also it's much more comfortable to sit with hands free on the phone instead of on your Wiener.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    It's pretty common to go #1 while you're going #2, so it's not that odd.

Personally, I think she's being silly and I would never comply with such a demand (while sober, of course). Unless he's missing consistently. As for the scent, you can still smell the urine if you sit down. I mean, you smell the crap when you sit, so it's kind of a silly point.

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 09:12 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by endersblade View Post
    By most I think you mean "some". Those are wacky toilets, but they aren't terribly common.

I tend to sit except at some public restrooms that are disguisting or out in the forest

I've always been sitting down considering I find it natural.
    It's quite comfortable and negates any kind of "wild spraying".
    Whenever I am at places where men stand, the toilet is ALWAYS more disgusting.
    I usually "hover" over the bowl in public places tho.
    I always wipe the seat before and after I have visited the rest room as courtesy to others.

Don't know where the whole "I'm a man so I will stand!" thing came from but it's quite disgusting.
    Last edited by Mifuyne; 2013-01-03 at 09:15 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gotai View Post
    I smell a divorce.
    And he's damn right, hope he's got a pre-nup.
    Boy that escelated quickly.

I dont people divorce just because they are having a silly fight?

OT: I do both. If im tired, I sit, if not I stand.