4pc enhance is it worth it

Hey everyone i have a question about the 4pc set. I havent seen much about the 4pc bonus and since crit is are worst stat I am not sure if i should change what i have now since i will lose alot of agi. Here is a link for my gear now http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thtry/advanced If i put on the 2pc of lfr tier to make my 4pc I lose over 500 agi. So can anyone help is it worth going 4pc now or wait till i get tier to replace the lfr gear? Thanks for any help.

You should sim it yourself. Good learning experience ;o
    Druid | UI | Youtube
    R1 & 14x Glad PvPer
    Honestly US 2nd / Ally World 1st

Deleted
    Unfortunately the only accurate answer is going to be "sim it". It's going to be near enough impossible to work out if its an upgrade or not otherwise.

www.askmrrobot.com and simulationcraft.org are your two friends.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sixthtry View Post
    Hey everyone i have a question about the 4pc set. I havent seen much about the 4pc bonus and since crit is are worst stat I am not sure if i should change what i have now since i will lose alot of agi. Here is a link for my gear now http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...thtry/advanced If i put on the 2pc of lfr tier to make my 4pc I lose over 500 agi. So can anyone help is it worth going 4pc now or wait till i get tier to replace the lfr gear? Thanks for any help.
    erm crit was ben our worst stat, now depending who you are talking with its second or third with really small value diference to haste

sims will tell you that haste is beter but thats only with asumption that you will have really high uptime on target, in all other cases crit will be beter

"Hope for the best and prepare for the worst"

I actually had this same problem yesterday; I was trying to decide if dropping a non-tier 496 chest and 489 shoulder were worth putting in the LFR chest and shoulder just for the 4pc. I ran a sim before and after on a light movement, heavy movement, and raid dummy and they all came out significantly higher. The light movement sim and the raid dummy sim were about 2k DPS higher and the heavy movement was around 1k higher. So even with the AP loss of switching out the higher ilvl gear, getting the 4pc was worth it for me. As everyone else said though, you should probably spend an hour and sim your current gear, then switch to 4pc, reforge, then sim it again the exact same and see what you come up with.