Poll: Pick

Page 15 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Many times I have alt tabbed out to look at youtube, facebook, mmo-champion, memebase, etc. I am generally on my healer, so during trash I am hardly ever doing anything. Sometimes on my DPS, I'll tabbed out during a long fight to start youtube again. :P

of course that was when I still played WoW :P
    Last edited by Usako; 2013-01-04 at 05:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pancaspe View Post
    I have way too much pride to go afk during ANY Raid.
    Like LFR can be called raid... seriously its just a tool to make us loose some time every week and have reason to play even more.

Deleted
    I wonder how so many ppl manage to top recount while afk. If you have so good gear you dont need to do LFR so stop with it if its so boring so you need to be afk. Its not fun as healer to heal ppl that is afk and stand in bad shit. Sure you are doing some damage but to top recount with only autoattacks is not possible. So if you hate LFR so much stop doing it and raid with your guild instead. You dont need loot because you are so good that you top recount by autoattacking.

Deleted
    Um because you need to actually, you know, heal? Cause there's sure as hell not anything to heal in lr if people aren't standing in stupid shit.

Deleted
    No, because I hate it when other people do that so I wouldn't even think of doing it myself. :|

I usually AFK and play Pokemon or do coursework or whatever needs to be done. I'm not going to waste my time helping people who suck get loot, so I might as well suck with them. It's odd too, cause every time I AFK or act stupid in LFR, I get loot. And when I try to go all serious and do my role, I get no loot.
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Cannot abide. I had a guildie who was constantly going afk on runs. Thankfully, you can usually continue even if you're down a man or two. Especially now. But I still think it's inconsiderate. And beyond that, there's that personality type that seems to get off on making others wait for them. I used to wonder if they were trying to give the impression they have super important things to tend to, or if they want people to acknowledge their contribution. Either way, they're usually just attention whores.

I've had to step away mid battle to clean up cat barf or something, but I've never queued up intending to afk.

Quote Originally Posted by Navitas View Post
    Every 15 seconds.

I'm a resto Shaman so> Drop Healing stream, Drop Healing Rain, Check Earth Shield, Alt-Tab, Wait about 15 secs, Repeat.
    Pro Resto Shaman right there! I do the exact same thing :P

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Deleted
    I try to AFK as much as possible.
    Usually during Tsulong dayphase, Protectors of the Endless and always trash.

Deleted
    Thank you for this suggestion, I just tried it and it worked great. I did 0 damage the whole time and since I didn't appear on the meters with low damage noone noticed! I just ran along for the trash and placed myself someplace inconspicous for the bosses while I did other things during the fight. This is definitely the most enjoyable way to do LFR. Thanks!

I usually have it running on my laptop next to me while I'm working on something else.

You can't auto attack either since the Recount Nazis will kick you for low damage/healing. So I just do nothing whatsoever.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feranor View Post
    I usually have it running on my laptop next to me while I'm working on something else.

You can't auto attack either since the Recount Nazis will kick you for low damage/healing. So I just do nothing whatsoever.
    Strange I remember auto attacking on my lock with 1 cast of conflag and never have I been kicked haha; I believe it was actually the entire terrance but sha of fear

Good times.

Deleted
    Seriously? Most of you guys do it but still complain about how it sucks and takes a lot of time and whatnot. Can't belive you're even discussing different ways to effectively AKF without getting kicked. It's just ridiculous.

No, I don't AFK because when I do something that effects other people I try to do the maximum of what I can.

I almost always AFK the trash.....

But I make up for it by consistently thrashing the other DPS and not failing mechanics when it comes boss time. LFR trash is just so much more mind numbing than normal trash...

I play a BM hunter, so I just do my 30 second opener and go AFK for the rest of the fight. Never been kicked and for some reason I still get top 5 dps o_O

10+ Year Old Account
    yes.. but only because i got locked out off the last boss room in vault and once or twice on thrash.. would never afk on an actual boss

On trash quite often, never on a boss.

No, but I've fallen asleep many a time.

Deleted
    As good geared BM hunter I can go AFK autoattack and they don't even notice. I'm still pulling above-average DPS.
    Many LFR fights are mind numbing. While I like pure patchwerk style fight, having 10+ bosses like that is kinda boring.