Poll: Pick

Page 16 of 19 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    Always walk up and hit the boss and get my free sha crystals. That's all the casuals deserve out of me.
    Paladin Bash has spoken.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by warex00 View Post
    IMO wow is not a game you just play for fun. Atleast not if you are taking it serious. More like a job. And usually when I work @ a job/school I try to find fastest / Least "efforty" (lack of better word) method of doing it
    If you can give the same result as someone else during your job putting in less effort than you are doing a good thing...one may argue you could even do better, but that's a different story. :P

I quote Bill Gates:
    “I choose a lazy person to do a hard job. Because a lazy person will find an easy way to do it.”

I'm a DPS and I'm not AFK'ing in LFR, I guess I'm quite the rare player. I actually enjoy LFR because its merely practice until you get into normals, so I think its fine.

Deleted
    Nearly always.

Yes, and I only blame LFR as a thing for that. I usually try to pull my weight in everything I do in the raid, but when I have only a couple hundred valor left before cap, on day before weekly reset, and doing Guardians of Mogushan 3-4 times in a row is the fastest way to get them, I really can't bring myself to be "there" 100% of the time.

I don't AFK in LFR and it's mostly because of those that do. Somebody's gotta down the boss. I'd love for some sort of mechanism to be put in so there is a minimum amount of effort that needs to be put in so you cannot literally AFK and get loot.

I figure eventually, a group will zone into LFR and all just stand there AFK.

Personally, I find the AFKing elitists to be hurting LFR and the game in this case just as much as the "bads."

Deleted
    No, because I am not a disgusting failure of a human being.

Kind of sad when the poll shows that 60% of players are leeches. =\

I do all the time. I typically /follow a melee DPS and go do something else. The amount of players plus all of the spell animations shield me from people looking for AFKers, and I like to think of it as multi-tasking.

Doing it right now.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    A little bit maybe let it auto attack while changing the music

I hardly believe people that say things like ''I only auto attack the entire fight and I'm still in the top 10!''.

If this really was the case, the boss would never die in time before enrage...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I hardly believe people that say things like ''I only auto attack the entire fight and I'm still in the top 10!''.

If this really was the case, the boss would never die in time before enrage...
    .. this isn't rare. It happens all the time. Bosses go enrage at least on Toes.

Deleted
    By going AFK, you're affecting everyone else in the raid. I don't think LFR is any fun either, BUT it would go by much faster if everyone gave their best.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Orangemoon View Post
    Kind of sad when the poll shows that 60% of players are leeches. =\
    The poll question is ambiguous. It's not asking if people habitually AFK. It's asking if you have ever AFK'd in LFR, which means it is not only counting the people who leech every run but also the people who took thirty seconds during trash to grab a beer out of the fridge one time.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Every week on LFR spine.

i have never done lfr

Once, but my bowels were about to explode. Courtesy has its limits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yep. Sometimes when im really tired i just don't try at all so i consider that afking. But im forgetful so if i go to the kitchen to get something i'll end up conversing with people and forgetting im in LFR. Oh well
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Whenever I give a guildy a healer que I just stand in the riad spamming /roar (belf) until I get kicked, I've yet to finish an instance, went 3/4 in toes once though.