Page 9 of 17 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I still dont like beer really, never have.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    because you are too ugly to get any.
    No, its because you can show you are capable of reserving yourself from the most basic of primal needs, which takes more willpower than most of you have in this thread.

As for the OP, losing your virginity means nothing, it just means you had sex with another person, but ultimately it is up to you who you lose it to, and saying you lost your virginity to some bimbo isn't a good "lost my virginity" story. Food for Thought.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    That is so wrong....
    Wake up call.

Average age is 16 here when it comes to losing the V-card, the median age is similiar, 16,5 for guys and 16,0 for girls, it has been like that for quite a while so you do the math, people lose their viriginity quite early here. I think 13 is too early as well, but my current gf was just about to turn 14. I had just graduated 9th grade when I had sex for the first time, summer break before starting the gymnasium.

So being fairly young when having the sexual debute isn't weird here... we don't really have any problems with teen pregnencies and similiar problems one could associate with an early debute.

People are allowed to have their own opinions of course.
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Lothaeryn View Post
    No, its because you can show you are capable of reserving yourself from the most basic of primal needs, which takes more willpower than most of you have in this thread.

As for the OP, losing your virginity means nothing, it just means you had sex with another person, but ultimately it is up to you who you lose it to, and saying you lost your virginity to some bimbo isn't a good "lost my virginity" story. Food for Thought.
    Because your virginty actually means anything? Also willpower to not do something enjoyable? Gee damn everyone on this planet not being miserable arseholes just because they didnt have the willpower to avoid doing fun stuff.

I don't get it. So most people in this thread don't have as much willpower as him because they're not virgins? What?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Because your virginty actually means anything? Also willpower to not do something enjoyable? Gee damn everyone on this planet not being miserable arseholes just because they didnt have the willpower to avoid doing fun stuff.
    The way I see it, everything fun in this life comes with a price. When you do fun things too often, the bill racks up quite quickly.
    Fod Sparta los wuth, ahrk okaaz gekenlok kruziik himdah, dinok fent kos rozol do daan wah jer do Samos. Ahrk haar do Heracles fent motaad, fah strunmah vonun fent yolein ko yol

Deleted
    What? How does that require more willpower than what most people in the thread have? O_o

The way I see it, everything fun in this life comes with a price. When you do fun things too often, the bill racks up quite quickly.
    Uh, what racks up if you have sex often?

10+ Year Old Account
    Pff...I need my willpower for more important things in my life.

Oh well, if you can balance the bill by doing other stuff, I can go about my life and fuck everyone I want, yay.

If it means nothing, why does it mean anything? That's like the more cheese = more holes = less chess analogy.

Quote Originally Posted by Rukentuts View Post
    We game together pretty often. Crash at somebody's house / apartment, just unhealthy munchies, throw on the Netflix for background noise and play games until our eyes bleed.
    Life is good!
    I don't know half of you half as well as I should like, and I like more than half of you more than you deserve.

So your plan is to live life having no fun at all?

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uh going to ignore the bit about saving yourself because that's your own opinion.

Virginity really isn't that big of a deal.

The only thing I as a male find weird is that a female who likes to have sex is labeled a whore, which I find really weird to be honest. Whats worse is most of the girls I know accept this as well when labeling other females lol.

What price do one pay for having consensual sex?
    The nerve is called the "nerve of awareness". You cant dissect it. Its a current that runs up the center of your spine. I dont know if any of you have sat down, crossed your legs, smoked DMT, and watch what happens... but what happens to me is this big thing goes RRRRRRRRRAAAAAWWW! up my spine and flashes in my brain... well apparently thats whats going to happen if I do this stuff...

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    What? How does that require more willpower than what most people in the thread have? O_o

AIDS and other STD's, babbies,
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiili View Post
    Well you know what Rush Limbaugh says, the more sex you have, the more birth control pills you gotta take!

(I have no idea what goes on in that insane old perv's head)

Strange, me and my partner have been having very regular sex for 6 years now and have incurred none of those!

This is purely a personnal choice and you shouldn't feel ashamed for it , most poeple pretending to have had sex never did anyway.
    From my personnal experience everytime someone brags about ''Hitted her'' or w.e you call it , usually mean that they didn't do it.

Some like to wait for the good one , other prefere having fun with multiple partners.

Pick your choice.
    My main language is not english , feel free to send me a PM if i made errors that bother you , i shall try to correct it next time!
    www.Joethejoe.weebly.com

You don't rack up on them for having sex. You might pick those up for having unsafe sex.

Huge difference.

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post
    Well you know what Rush Limbaugh says, the more sex you have, the more birth control pills you gotta take!
    He just isnt educated enough to know about other forms of contraception, like a coil!

Deleted
    What? Not sure if you're serious or not..

Quote Originally Posted by semaphore View Post

(I have no idea what goes on in that insane old perv's head)
    Hahahaha! The best concept ever. Thank you Sandra Fluke for inducing that pervert to give us that gem.