Thread: Mixed signals?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by b4dcrc View Post
    They can cause terrible defects... and yeah look at the royals of Europe and what they did with children with birth defects ect.
    Made them KINGS!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    My gf's family was trying to hook her up with her cousins :/, damn filipinos

Deleted
    Made them KINGS!
    You might have watched too much Game of Thrones ^^

Quote Originally Posted by b4dcrc View Post
    You might have watched too much Game of Thrones ^^
    Maybe I did, Maybe I didn't.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Blood relations don't cause that bad of defects I mean look at the royals of europe.
    You're not trying to say marriage changes DNA are you? Relations = higher chance of defects.

go for it, just because your uncle married some women with a sweet daughter doesn't automaticly make the daughter off limits, tell her what you feel and if she have mutual feelings then thats awesomesauce for you!

Blood relations don't cause that bad of defects I mean look at the royals of europe.
    You mean like that Habsburg jaw and the Romanov's bleeding problem?

I guess you could say it's not that bad. But pretty bad.

whats confusing about it, would you fuck your cousin?
    I would fuck my sister if she wasn't a blood relative.

Blood is blood. No blood is no blood.

Op just ask her what is what, if she takes no action it is your turn to.

Girls sadly in our society are "expected" to not make the first move, which leaves us gentlemen, specially the shy ones, in an awkward position sometimes.
    or she might just want to be your friend, not enough info.

It's not his cousin, it's his step cousin. They aren't related by blood, so how could it be incest? Incest laws are only there to prevent the higher chance of genetic defects in children.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    It's not his cousin, it's his step cousin. They aren't related by blood, so how could it be incest? Incest laws are only there to prevent the higher chance of genetic defects in children.
    I'm not saying its incest I'm saying its still your cousin so don't get relationship involved in it.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

After reading this topic a bit i wonder if i just stepped into a south park episode or something O_o

I'm not saying its incest I'm saying its still your cousin so don't get relationship involved in it.
    Who cares, though? I mean, I guess some people would object on moral grounds but it really is arbitrary to say a relationship is bad just because you're superficially related. If this dude's uncle got divorced, would it then suddenly be ok to have a relationship because they are no longer "related?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

10+ Year Old Account
    I probably wouldn't, no, but I don't think there's anything wrong with it beyond the potential discomfort it could cause in the family. My father is married to his brother's wife's sister, and that doesn't seem weird at all.

I do have 3 step-sisters, and even though we didn't grow up together and we're not related by blood, I wouldn't date any of them. But I think there's a big difference between that and a distance non-blood-related cousin.
    Last edited by Reeve; 2013-01-03 at 08:01 PM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    This was tottaly not about her being my step cousin. I am educated anough to know the risks of having a relationship with her... absolutely none! Now this is my opinion and even tho I don't agree with other points of view on this matter, I respect them because I understand where they come from.

This was more of a "How could I get closer to her without making thinks awekward afterwards!". I feared the answere would be "grow a pair of balls" but unfortunatly it seems that way.

I only have a hard time with the ones I really care about :\

P.S.: Yes, I'm extremely shy also (when I really don't want to screw up)
    P.S.2: we came a long way from barely ever talking in the 11 years we "knew" each other, to getting confortable enough to make fun of eachother (in a flirty way I guess?) and not being so afraid to make some simple physical contacts.
    Last edited by mmoc1a8e90cc6a; 2013-01-03 at 11:31 PM.