A very noobish question (Main hand/Off-hand)

Hello fellas, I recently returned to WoW after a year and a few months of absence. First thing I noticed is that warriors changed a lot!

Fury always was my favorite spec, but I'm very confused with this new ability called ''Wild Strike'', 'cause since TG was implemented in WoTLK (or BC, don't remember), the best weapon would go in the main hand, obviously, if you didn't have identical weapons. But seems to me that Wild Strike is the main damaging ability for the Fury spec. And it uses the off-hand weapon.

So, which weapon should I use in the off-hand? Currently I have a ''Gravetouch Greatsword'' and a LFR ''Starshatter''.

Thanks!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moarhalo View Post
    Hello fellas, I recently returned to WoW after a year and a few months of absence. First thing I noticed is that warriors changed a lot!

Fury always was my favorite spec, but I'm very confused with this new ability called ''Wild Strike'', 'cause since TG was implemented in WoTLK (or BC, don't remember), the best weapon would go in the main hand, obviously, if you didn't have identical weapons. But seems to me that Wild Strike is the main damaging ability for the Fury spec. And it uses the off-hand weapon.

So, which weapon should I use in the off-hand? Currently I have a ''Gravetouch Greatsword'' and a LFR ''Starshatter''.

Thanks!
    Not at all, always the highest dmg weapon in mainhand - melee is our main dmg ability, and wild strike is actually the worst designed ability in the whole game according to me. fucks up rotation, and almost never gets to use all 3 stacks cus it takes too long to do untill Bloodthirst comes off CD - and always always always prio Bloodthirst.

Deleted
    u dont use wild strike much as fury and its in no way ur best abillity. use best wep in main hand