Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Astheria View Post
    Blink was never on top from what I know of.
    Guessing you havent done HC Will of the emperors im guessing.

If you're a hunter doing Will as BM (where the badness of blink strike might be outweighed by the higher pet uptime) you're doing something silly. Like using BW to beast cleave some rages. God forbid you root your rages, cause then they turn around and smack your pet to death or you bring them back to yoou and you lose damage.

As for the BW/Readiness/BW, I usually:

AS
    BW #1 ends
    Refresh SrS somehow. If I am low focus, I might fire off a few CoS, otherwise I'd just reapply it at 15 focus
    DB #2
    RF #2
    BW #2
    KC (because the last KC in the first BW is about 3s before the end of the first BW)
    AS
    AS
    KC
    etc.

2nd AMoC will fall after the 2nd BW ends, but can't be helped. Usually frenzyx5 is up by the end of the 2nd BW, so I just Focus Fire to get the focus for the upcoming new AMoC.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    how do you have 500 ilvl and so little crit??? i have 499 and i have over 2k more crit then you. On top of that i have nearly 1k more master as well.
    I am actually 498 equipped, not 500. So you are 1 more than me. Other than that is it shitty itemized gear. I don't have crit/mastery on my neck or cape and you do and I don't have crit on my belt like you do. I also don't have the bottle yet which would give me 525 more crit and 788 more mastery. You are also gemming hybrid colored gems and I'm gemming straight agility. I have 1,019 more agility than you because of the trinkets. Not to mention I'm a tailor so my cloak enchant isn't there. So I'm trading 180 crit for the proc. Your LW offsets the use of gems with mine as well. We both have the same agi gain on our gear but you have more stats because of the bracer enchant you have.
    Last edited by Tehstool; 2013-01-05 at 10:30 AM.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    I am actually 498 equipped, not 500. So you are 1 more than me. Other than that is it shitty itemized gear. I don't have crit/mastery on my neck or cape and you do and I don't have crit on my belt like you do. I also don't have the bottle yet which would give me 525 more crit and 788 more mastery. You are also gemming hybrid colored gems and I'm gemming straight agility. I have 1,019 more agility than you because of the trinkets. Not to mention I'm a tailor so my cloak enchant isn't there. So I'm trading 180 crit for the proc. Your LW offsets the use of gems with mine as well. We both have the same agi gain on our gear but you have more stats because of the bracer enchant you have.
    i just can't see 1k agi being close to 2k crit and 1k mastery.

i do agree there is some crap ass itemization on mail gear. Many of he best itemized things are in MSV so they have lower ilvl.. Things like Fengs ring and boots both IMO are better then the ones you get in HOF just due to itemiation.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemesis003 View Post
    i just can't see 1k agi being close to 2k crit and 1k mastery.

i do agree there is some crap ass itemization on mail gear. Many of he best itemized things are in MSV so they have lower ilvl.. Things like Fengs ring and boots both IMO are better then the ones you get in HOF just due to itemiation.
    If I change my gems it wont make much of a difference, in fact simming it with optimal reforges comes out to a dps loss.

I haven't been able to get the H feng ring or boots yet.

but you are right, i forgot to swap to my N feng ring thanks for that.

Swapping rings, gives me some different stats now.

With all what was said above, you have

668 more mastery than me
    1819 more crit than me

and I have
    455 more haste than you
    1019 more agility than you

factoring in my cloak enchant:
    1091 AP which is equivalent to 545.5 agility.

Factoring in the 1019 agi worth of crit: 485.044 crit rating

Adding all together

You:
    668 mastery
    1334 crit

Me:
    455 haste
    1564.5 agi

I'd say it's worth it. The haste is just from very badly itemized gear and can't be taken away. This is with you having static stats on your trinket and me having static agi too.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart