10+ Year Old Account

If you could switch your existence with a faction leader

Who would it be and why

My answer is obvious
    yeah that's right. I would totally be Tirion. Because then I would be a super saiyan.

(can be any faction, horde, alliance, argent crusade, etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Probably Rommath or Halduron. That way, I could do about as much as my boss (which was nothing until recently), but get away with it due to awesome dress sense and the general cool factor.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaelsino View Post
    Probably Rommath or Halduron. That way, I could do about as much as my boss (which was nothing until recently), but get away with it due to awesome dress sense and the general cool factor.
    Trade Prince Jastor Gallywix.

He seemingly absconded away from all responsibility of his duties as a "leader" with vast amounts of wealth. He's probably kicking back with his feet in the sand right now, sipping on whatever the Azerothian equivalent of a Corona with a lime is.

Easy choice, I'd be Thrall.

I can never die, I have a family, I am the strongest being in Azeroth, I am the most loved, I have kids who are going to be the next God's.

Thralls life is good.... thank you for that Metzen

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    Easy choice, I'd be Thrall.

I can never die, I have a family, I am the strongest being in Azeroth, I am the most loved, I have kids who are going to be the next God's.

Thralls life is good.... thank you for that Metzen
    I love Thrall but what a damn Marty Stu he is. At least Metzen had the good conscience to push him to the background somewhat, knowing he'd play favorites.

I'd switch places with Bolvar.

It'd be good in two ways:

1. He doesn't have to suffer being the Lich King/the Jailer of the Damned.

2. I can use the Scourge to actually do good in the World, like help Recycle, or aid farmers in farming, or slay multitudes of Allian- i mean wat

---------- Post added 2013-01-03 at 09:49 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    I love Thrall but what a damn Marty Stu he is. At least Metzen had the good conscience to push him to the background somewhat, knowing he'd play favorites.
    I like Metzen's writing.

If you think about it Thrall isn't THAT bad.

Last Expansion was his time to shine and truly find his place in the world, while also finally receiving the family he always wanted, and son/daughter he always wished to raise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Malfurion. I'd help bring balance to the world and restore peace to the land of Azeroth. Also, I'd stop being neutral and start getting upset about Garrosh' forresting...

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    basic campfire, because im going to be the next warchief duh!

http://www.wowwiki.com/Gelbin_Mekkatorque

High Tinker of the gnomes and a bad mammajamma engineer

Switch places with Garrosh to personally kill off all the Horde faction leaders before they can get together and overthrow me, throw the lives of Horde's manpower away in purposely costly and disastrous failures against the Alliance, then "accidentally" drop a mana bomb on Orgrimmar *before* the Alliance invades so only the Horde is inside when it detonates, except for me. Then I'd cut off Malkoraks head and disappear, fully successful in my utter annihilation of the Horde, from the inside.

I'd trade bodies with Jaina Proudmoore, go to my room, lock the door, drop the robe, and see what fun I could have with Mirror Image spells.
    "Let's see. There are monkeys that evolved into men and monkeys that didn't. Just as well, there are men that remained men and men that evolved into something else. Do you really think humans are the ultimate form of evolution? How arrogant."
    --Kakurine, Evil Zone for PS1

10+ Year Old Account
    I'd probably say Baine, since he lives in a nice place, is a young, strong warrior type, and since he doesn't have a mate I'd come out as the first openly gay leader and make the whiny kiddies cry.
    #boycottchina

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    I'd switch places with Bolvar.

It'd be good in two ways:

1. He doesn't have to suffer being the Lich King/the Jailer of the Damned.

2. I can use the Scourge to actually do good in the World, like help Recycle, or aid farmers in farming, or slay multitudes of Allian- i mean wat[COLOR="red"]
    Hah. I actually like that premise. Would be interested in seeing a neutral Lich King, if not a benevolent one, if it were at all feasible. Or would it slowly corrode away the bearer's mind, much like the One Ring?

Quote Originally Posted by bionics View Post
    Hah. I actually like that premise. Would be interested in seeing a neutral Lich King, if not a benevolent one, if it were at all feasible. Or would it slowly corrode away the bearer's mind, much like the One Ring?
    Honestly having that much power would make me lulz. I'd just instruct my scourge to form into a wave.

I'd surf on said Wave, while casting defile on EVERY. SINGLE. ENEMY. EVER.

And then go to Tirion, kick him in the nuts for doing a SINGLE USEFUL THING in the ENTIRE LK fight, and stealing all the glory.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Deleted
    I'd be Lor'themar and cast Mass Charm on everyone.