Deleted

The greatest gift to the alliance war effort blizzard could give

Would be to remove that tiny little nubbin' of a hill at the horde base in AV.

10+ Year Old Account
    You mean giving the alliance even more of an advantage in AV?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Niberion View Post
    You mean giving the alliance even more of an advantage in AV?
    That little nubbin' in the horde base sure is a greater obstacle than the great wall of China.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by shuubi View Post
    That little nubbin' in the horde base sure is a greater obstacle than the great wall of China.
    So your bridge, where if a giant battle is going on you can't go through AT ALL, not even as a stealth class, is worse than a hill? Also, you gives have a GIGANTIC wall in Twin Peaks.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think we should weaponize these.

Transsexual Rogues, Man-Ab Pandas and vanilla High Elves.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why not remove the hill at Iceblood as well, and replace it with a wide open road as wide as the fields of strife while we're at it? You guys already have a massive advantage and if you think that small hill in the horde base is a problem, then clearly you've never tried to cross the Alliance bridge, where one guy with a knockback can knock down half the horde. Where not only can you defend it with a handful, the archers from both towers also rain arrows down upon it. Yea clearly the hill in the horde base is a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Cairhiin View Post
    Why not remove the hill at Iceblood as well, and replace it with a wide open road as wide as the fields of strife while we're at it? You guys already have a massive advantage and if you think that small hill in the horde base is a problem, then clearly you've never tried to cross the Alliance bridge, where one guy with a knockback can knock down half the horde. Where not only can you defend it with a handful, the archers from both towers also rain arrows down upon it. Yea clearly the hill in the horde base is a problem.
    andddd this thread is over lol.

But for real the alliance have an advantage in AV terrain wise.

Isn't the OP talking about ally's tendency to group up and stand on the little hill outside Drek, rather than stop recaps of the resource hut/towers? It's pretty easy to recap the resource hut tbh, takes you guys a while to mount up and try and interrupt us
    Stormscale Horde EU | http://lastrogue.com

Deleted
    The same could be said for the dun baldar bridge when alliance decides to turtle it.

Deleted
    How can you guys react so serious to a clear joke?

i'm always amused to see those allianceplayer standing on that little nubbin' of a hill while 3 horde run into the frostwolftowers to retap them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Azari View Post
    How can you guys react so serious to a clear joke?

i'm always amused to see those allianceplayer standing on that little nubbin' of a hill while 3 horde run into the frostwolftowers to retap them.
    Because on the internet you can't be sure if someone is joking or just happens to be stupid.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dcruize View Post
    Isn't the OP talking about ally's tendency to group up and stand on the little hill outside Drek, rather than stop recaps of the resource hut/towers? It's pretty easy to recap the resource hut tbh, takes you guys a while to mount up and try and interrupt us
    If that small little hill wasn't there, the same would just happen as what happens for horde. The people move into Drek's room instead and stand their idle, or ninja pulling him for no real reason, and your towers will still get recapped. Whether that hills is there, or not, makes no difference to the outcome of AV.

Deleted
    You guys do realize that by the time the Alliance is defending Dun Baldar and turtling on the bridge the game is pretty much won for the Horde, right? Because they lost 2 bunkers, Balinda and the Horde controls both mines. To still lose at that point would require supreme incompetence on side of the Horde and would be a well deserved loss.

We have a similar and far better chokepoint right next to Iceblood Tower where we don't have to give up anything. You guys just choose to ignore it and instead try to rush and end up making us all lose.

Deleted
    Just in case it was left unclear to someone what I was talking about:

This is the hill I mean. It serves a gathering place for all the alliance generals and lesser military ranks. It also known as the noob hill by some. It just simply too irresistable.

The people in this thread thinking you were talking about the hill giving some sort of unfair strategical map advantage made me lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    I think we should weaponize these.

http://i.imgur.com/4o2qa.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/qp9VZ.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/TMP8G.jpg

Don't forget The Bloated People of Farshire.

Quote Originally Posted by Validity View Post
    That is clearly not a transsexual... that's a crossdresser.

I like that hill it serves a purpose. The alliance are greater than the horde.

On the Horde side it's the NPC's. They just can't not aggro them, then they proceed to run in and out of Vann's room like a 4 year old kid playing hide and seek. Meanwhile, North and South Bunkers are lucky to have one player in either of them.

And seriously, stop complaining about map imbalance, the only imbalance that matters is in the chair in front of your keyboard.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarthan View Post
    But for real the alliance have an advantage in AV terrain wise.
    Alliance have an advantage if it's a zergfest, Horde have an advantage if it's a defending match.