Thread: Nerf arcane?

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Netheris2k View Post
    for reforging/regemming mr robot just works fine...done in 10 minutes.
    Less if you use a mod like Reforgerade or any other mod that will take the export from Mr. Robot or any other calculator that exports the reforge set and paste it into the mod in game. I keep a bank of gems for playinig around with different spec when the mood suits me. One quick visit to Mr. Robot, adjust weights if need be (like for haste arcane), optimize, export, paste, done, reseat gems, and off I go. Takes less than 5 min.

Quote Originally Posted by mrgreenthump View Post
    Ehm, atm it is kinda like that, pures just do more damage, but does it matter for progress?

No it doesn't, Pallies, Spriest, Balance, Elemental are all a bit low on dps, but I would still have them in my raids just cause the immense ammount of utility they bring, just look at how useful something like BoP is..

Now I'm not saying Pure's should do more damage, but I do think there needs to be something to make it worth bringing a mage to the raid, and atm.. outside of better dps, there is really none.
    very very true when mop first came out i was in a very strong progression guild.. i (mage) was replaced cuz i didnt have a raid utility that a sham,druid,lock,hunter had.. yes i did more dps but the cookies a lock could bring or the brez a hunter brought was worth more then a pew pew.. yes i finally found a grp for my mage but the hard core grp i was in left me to sit...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by genzic8787 View Post
    very very true when mop first came out i was in a very strong progression guild.. i (mage) was replaced cuz i didnt have a raid utility that a sham,druid,lock,hunter had.. yes i did more dps but the cookies a lock could bring or the brez a hunter brought was worth more then a pew pew.. yes i finally found a grp for my mage but the hard core grp i was in left me to sit...
    Since when can hunters brez? Warlocks can.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Voyager View Post
    Since when can hunters brez? Warlocks can.
    Pet.

10char

For those that are using invocation, you're keeping the stacks up while you use invocation correct? I'm thinking of giving this a try on h elegon tonight. I can't see a reason to barrage before using it.

If this is the case, it appears to arcane mage community has found another way to stay at 6 charges and not clear stacks with barrage like blizzard wants.

Yes, with invocation you still keep the stacks if at all possible. Glyphed AE can help with this, especially on Elegon when you may lose them after pillars drop but you may or may not be wanting to pull threat of an add off the tank.

The problem with invocation haste on Elegon is needing mana for orbs. If you camp your missle procs well though, you should be able to get through without too much issue.