JC panthers - are they worth my investment?

Basically, I wish to know if there's some profit to be made from those panthers. How well do they sell on your servers? I know prices vary, but I never entered the mounts market, so I'm not sure how well these sell. Any help would be appreciated.

On my server since they have been out for a while and many many JC's have the pattern (only took rep to get pattern) they are so common and easy to make they dont sell well at all. Most people get them at cost or through a JC alt/guildie.

Deleted
    I made the yellow panther like a week after launch, and it took me another week before I could sell it for just a 2-3k profit.

So not really worth it imo.

Varies by server. I haven't tried yet myself on mine but I will soon.

If you wanna try go for it. 1 of 2 things will happen. It will sell for a decent profit, or take a week to sell for a couple grand and just be a waste of time. You won't really lose any gold on it.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would advise against it, the time and gold investment is quite high for a fairly low profit.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigbamboozal View Post
    Intelligence is like four wheel drive, it's not going to make you unstoppable, it just sort of tends to get you stuck in more remote places.
    Quote Originally Posted by MerinPally View Post
    If you want to be disgusted, next time you kiss someone remember you've got your mouth on the end of a tube which has shit at the other end, held back by a couple of valves.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pandragon View Post
    Varies by server. I haven't tried yet myself on mine but I will soon.

If you wanna try go for it. 1 of 2 things will happen. It will sell for a decent profit, or take a week to sell for a couple grand and just be a waste of time. You won't really lose any gold on it.
    There is an identical thread about this already. Do bot make any as they arent worth the effort. 90%+ of jcs have the pattern and theres nothing to distinguish you from them. You would lock up a lot of gold in mats 18-21k + for maybe a few thousand profit. Do no make any without a buyer already in place, but id say avoid all together. You are late to market and those who wanted panthers have mostly bought them many months ago.

I have a bunch of characters on many servers and they never sell. Ever. I'd say only make them for yourself for enjoyment. Forget trying to make any profit off of them.

Deleted
    Shitloads of dupes on them atm, dont really craft

My advice, find a buyer before you craft. Or just charge a crafting fee with their mats.

10+ Year Old Account
    they rarely sell and are usually in the AH for weeks and the price reduced.