Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Yeah well she lost my respect when she said "get the fuck out of my stream" to that guy that asked why doesn't she lvl an alt. I mean sure it sucks that they griefed her but she would be nothing on that stream without the viewers she is telling to gtfo.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Perkele View Post
    Except for the fact that he's targeting her because of her gender. Though I don't find it as anything serious or such, just pathetic.
    No he's targeting her because of the stream and everything about the stream, not because she's a girl. Did you even watch the video?

Deleted
    Congratulations, you managed to help him with his goal; getting views and publicity. He's clearly taking the p*ss aswell so if you're offended by this I think you should take another look at the video.

Quote Originally Posted by Vital View Post
    Anyone seen this?

http://kotaku.com/5972869/faith-in-h...g-women-gamers

This is the video in question:

How do these disgusting sexist pigs get away with it? Can we we not report him to Blizzard for personal harassment?

---------- Post added 2013-01-04 at 12:23 AM ----------

Mods feel free to move this if it's in the wrong section, might be an off topic thing not sure
    Jeez its a a joke guys. People need to settle down, it's not a big deal, it's a joke. This would be like getting pissed at Dunkey's girl gamer joke when that was popular

Deleted
    I'm sure whoever the guy is, he's saying thanks that you people that get offended at everything are spreading his channel and videos so he can get more subscriptions and views.
    If the guy, for whatever trauma he has, doesn't like chicks exposing their cleavage for subscriptions and gold/money, who are we to stop him from ganking them, ridiculous shit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AlbanianMexican View Post
    No he's targeting her because of the stream and everything about the stream, not because she's a girl. Did you even watch the video?
    Description: "...I stop the girl gamers so you don't have to..."

And yes I agree, this isn't worth a thread.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing wrong with what he's doing. She's on a PvP server and she's streaming. She can stop both if she doesn't want to be ganked. However, his reasons for targeting women specifically is a bit douchey even if it is just a marketing ploy.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by crakerjack View Post
    You are aware he's 1000x better than you and I right? Have you ever played at 2400 rating... didn't think so... stop acting like an elitest when clearly you're not.
    And who care about rating now? any noob can get high rating in Mop with pressing one shot macro. I got 2k+ rating in tbc when u need skill to play this game

You are the one who sound elitist and probably are friend with this sexist pig who ganks lowbie girls

This is not sexism. This is taking to task someone who is using her femininity to sell herself as a streamer. If anything, this is the opposite of sexism.

I think i lost more faith in humanity when i noticed how many people took the first video seriously.

Deleted
    "OH ITS A GIRL!!!! FUKKEN SEXISM MAN ARE DESTROYING THE WORLD HEUHUEHUE"

and if this would be a MAN, everyone would just laugh. stop beeing so entitled, no wonder that people start making fun of this.

i never thought about ganking streamers but i shall def try that out. looks absolutely hilarious and fun

Meh, PVP happened. I hope blizzard adds something to help people avoid griefers though, a new system to discourage low-level ganking and possibly rewards for camping the campers.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xilurm View Post
    Yeah well she lost my respect when she said "get the fuck out of my stream" to that guy that asked why doesn't she lvl an alt. I mean sure it sucks that they griefed her but she would be nothing on that stream without the viewers she is telling to gtfo.
    Maybe like she said cos she was angry? who can blame her when this nice girl gets ganged up on and harassed/abused by a bunch of scumbags? Blizzard should be doing sometrhing about this its personal harassment bordering on sexual abuse because they cleatrly say its only because she is a girl gamer

I hate ganking and it pisses me off, but finding someone who is streaming was pure genius.

Seems like a joke to me, and if it's not then they're obviously extreme losers with not much to do. Though I wonder, if the video was "How to gank a guy gamer", would anyone care?

Quote Originally Posted by jbhasban View Post
    This is not sexism. This is taking to task someone who is using her femininity to sell herself as a streamer. If anything, this is the opposite of sexism.
    Partially this

PvP on a PvP server to me seems fair. To me, it seems like they are stream gankers and they take it as an extra plus if its a girl. Could be sexist, couldn't be as well. They are probably very immature and don't know how to handle talking to women anyways so I wouldn't look too much into it.
    Thank You Shyama for the sig again!!

10+ Year Old Account
    This thread isn't going to create any constructive discussion and it's already gone far enough downhill within two pages to warrant closing.