[H]Weekend Daytime 10

Our guild is currently 4/6(H), 6/6, 4/4 Horde Side on the server Turalyon (PVE).

Our group fills a niche for high-expectations raiders who either cannot raid during “normal” raiding hours, or wish to have an additional competitive raiding group on the weekend apart from their normal weekday activities.

RED team is currently running 11am-3pm EST (8am-12pm PST) Saturday and Sunday for a total of 8 hours weekly.

We have immediate openings for:a MS HEALER with DPS OS(monk/pally), a MS TANK with DPS Off-Spec(DK/Druid), an exceptional Warlock!

16/16 experience and 480 ilvl is MANDATORY

Please direct any and all questions you have to me in game. With such a light raiding schedule, we will comb very carefully through each application to ensure the creation of a top-200 caliber raiding climate.

Don't hesitate to fill out the app on our website(please contact me in game for more information) if you feel this group might be a match for you! We are looking for mature and reliable raiders only.

real id for Rekover: rekover#1925

Or on Turalyon: Rekover, Phengzwei, Stephling

your focus defines your reality
    Last edited by Rekover; 2013-01-08 at 04:35 AM.

still needing a monk healer or pally!

Any and all considered! pst me in game!

We are still in need of a tank and healer both with dps os. See the website for details.

Two weekend daytime 10 mans currently considering and recruiting most classes and roles.

Warlock! Looking for a Warlock! Contact Stephling or Rekover on Turalyon Horde

w w w . silent-guild . enjin . com

Phengzwei on Turalyon is the man to talk to!!!