Deleted

Problem - Elvui Lootchat

Having a problem in elvui, my chat is wierd.
    Everything works perfect until i loot something then it shows over my regular chat.

Here is a SS:

Not in anyway connected to my regular chat, so i dont get it...

Same thing happens in my not at all related to ElvUI chat. Trade starts showing up in my other window, and I can't change it because it no longer shows up in the filter list...

Deleted
    The loot message seems to be hovering over the regular chat - notice the /2 message right behind it.

It would seem like you have an extra chat window that only shows loot messages there.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Treeston View Post
    The loot message seems to be hovering over the regular chat - notice the /2 message right behind it.

It would seem like you have an extra chat window that only shows loot messages there.
    Yea it is, but there is no way for me to click on it

Deleted
    What does it show up as in /fstack?

Deleted
    While hovering over the resize button:

Looks to me like you moved the "right" chat over on top your "left" chat.
    Last edited by bOOURNS; 2013-01-04 at 02:58 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Looks to me like you moved the "right" chat over on top your "left" chat.
    Well, cant find anywhere in Elvui to remove it and i havent manually moved it to that possition.

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    Well, cant find anywhere in Elvui to remove it and i havent manually moved it to that possition.
    Do you have another chat addon installed? Cause I don't even see how it would be possible for the resize arrow to be well outside the chat frame ElvUI makes. (Chat frame width is controlled by the chat options in ElvUI)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by bOOURNS View Post
    Do you have another chat addon installed? Cause I don't even see how it would be possible for the resize arrow to be well outside the chat frame ElvUI makes. (Chat frame width is controlled by the chat options in ElvUI)
    No, i dont even use Prat 3.0 anymore

Quote Originally Posted by internetheroxD View Post
    No, i dont even use Prat 3.0 anymore
    Have you tried re-running the Elv installation and only doing the chat piece? That should force everything back to their 'assigned' places.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    Someone needs to take away your keyboard until you're better able to read the explicit meaning in sentences without implying whatever you want in order to be contrary.
    Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    It's like swatting flies with a shotgun.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    Have you tried re-running the Elv installation and only doing the chat piece? That should force everything back to their 'assigned' places.
    Yes, reset their settings.

Alternatively you can go into one of your alts that you havent logged in with Elvui on and copy their chat-settings from the WTFmap and replace yours with them. If you dont have an alt you havent logged you can make a new char and log on without elvui turned on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Junkdepot View Post
    It worked, had to resetup everything afterwards tho :/
    Thanks alot mate! <3