Poll: Well?...

Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

What taste/foods do you like the most?

I myself have a sweet tooth sometimes but 80% of the time I just want meat....meat meat and cheese....

I prefer salt and hearty hehe.

Also a slight obsession with onions, garlic and olives..,..ooooh olives...with feta cheese....drool.
    Last edited by mmoc13485c3c3f; 2013-01-04 at 08:24 PM.

Umami, its da bess.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Meat and cheese all day! Lol

10+ Year Old Account
    I can't do spicy, not even the tiniest bit.... even mild salsa burns a bit for me.

As for food that I do like.. hmm... a fairly large variety, but things that are heavily spiced and anything with garlic, especially meats. I generally prefer chicken over other meats. Don't really have that big of a sweet tooth.

Deleted
    I usually prefer stews and stuff like that, like Chili con carne, Paella, Jambalaya and stuff. I guess I like Hearty, salty, sour and spicy. But I don't like really sweet foods.
    Last edited by mmocfde342b214; 2013-01-04 at 08:28 PM.

Deleted
    Everything except fatty/fried foods

I like bitter and sweet together. Tea with some cupcake is the best part of life ^_^
    As for meals a bit of salt would do. Sour is not bad too especially in the form of sweet and sour chicken, or soup.

Hard to say to be fairly honest, im a decent cook and cook a lot of things....

Hmmm, i do love the taste of hazel however and vanilla.
    And tea... and... yeah the list would get quite big.

Deleted
    I like all foods. The only things I don't like are: Butter/margerine, cooked mushrooms and turnips/parsnips. Pestos, pasta, chilli con carne, BBQ, Sushi, seafood, roasts, hot pots, soups. GET IT ALL IN MA BELLY!

10+ Year Old Account
    chinese food

its a bit of everything, but i prefer spicy

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post
    chinese food

its a bit of everything, but i prefer spicy
    Love to cook chinese food *flexes* can make most "restaurant" recipes, although i modify them.
    Sweet and sour, hot and spicy, firecracker beef... hmmm, quite yum.

Hmmm i guess if i were to define my taste in food i would say "contrast"
    Foods that contrast and complement, i dislike homogenized food, one of the reasons i dislike fast food, the first bite tastes like the last, boooooring.

I prefer anything that makes me feel full. I tend to eat healthy, so that requires protein :P aka I like my meat! I also eat a lot of veggies, and low sodium. I LIKE to eat like that, I guess I'm a bit odd.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by coolkingler1 View Post
    I myself have a sweet tooth sometimes but 80% of the time I just want meat....meat meat and cheese....

I prefer salt and hearty hehe.

Also a slight obsession with onions, garlic and olives..,..ooooh olives...with feta cheese....drool.

I eat mostly chicken or fish with brown rice. I also love spinach and fruit. I love garlic in garlic bread

I don't have much of a sweet tooth anymore as I used to

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    I prefer anything that makes me feel full. I tend to eat healthy, so that requires protein :P aka I like my meat! I also eat a lot of veggies, and low sodium. I LIKE to eat like that, I guess I'm a bit odd.
    How is that odd? :P

Pandaren Monk
    10+ Year Old Account
    Spicy foods. I could eat curry all day.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FathomFear View Post
    Spicy foods. I could eat curry all day.
    Well, not all day...

Almost anything but sweet. A little sweet is good with spicy or salty but I hardly ever go for desserts that are all the way sweet. I love spicy food, especially cajun and szechuan style, I have diarrhea like 5 times a week usually but its worth it.

Deleted
    I eat anything that doesn't have sugar or comes with spaghetti.

Quote Originally Posted by Majad View Post
    I eat anything that doesn't have sugar or comes with spaghetti.
    why not sugar?
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    why not sugar?
    Not fructose atleast.