Poll: wrong to take advantage of a dc'd player

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Its fine if you just pressure them more.

It isnt if you kill them while the game decides if they dc or not and cant do any action.

Deleted
    When i play against someone and i can see they dc (suddenly stands still etc.) i will leave them alone and let the game return them back to base safely

if someone on the other team is way behind in level and gold i will just ignore him for a bit and let him get some levels etc.. no fun being lvl 16 and go one-shot a lvl 2 or so

Deleted
    A bit tricky. It depends really.

I think it's quite unfair in games on HA but on SR ranked, it depends I guess. Though, personally, if I see someone that has obviously dc'ed on my path, I'll probably not kill but if we are already fighting and you dc meanwhile, too bad. Even so, I'd probably just take the kill to give me more chances of winning, even if those chances are already high.

Is it always wrong? No. Is it always right? No.

Since there's no in between vote option, I won't vote at all.

Deleted
    Yeh i usually feel a bit bad for taking advantage but i normally do anyways.

Deleted
    If they are up in important promotion, I don't mind trying out surrender vote, otherwise it's just bad luck. It's not like people on your team don't DC sometimes as well.

Nothing wrong with it at all.

In a competitive situation you should use whatever you can to your advantage.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagomi Shiraishi View Post
    But the problem is its hard to tell if someone is disconnected or intentionally standing still. You could ignore him and suddenly he pounces on you and kills you.

Also, as someone else pointed out in a previous post, I can't help but be competitive by nature. After playing close to 1000 ranked games my body instinctively pounces when it sees an opportunity to get a kill in lane or make plays, out of a desire to win and advance in ranking. And then afterwards the enemy team guilts me and makes me feel terrible out of something I did as an instinct.
    Meh it's really OK, loads of people do it and in a game you want to win you just take any advantage, it's not about being nice and fair with your opponents. Being nice and fair to your teammates is important though, but the enemy can just get fucked.