Gate of Setting Sun 10.20min Run - Enhance Shaman P.O.V

there seem to be so many ele/resto shamans getting all the golds yet very few enh shamans, so for those that are interested to see how its done from a enhance p.o.v. enjoy !!!!!

here is my groups latest gold run as we are trying to push some server firsts (Frostmourne-US has some amazing competition)

Awesome! I hardly ever see enhance shamans do this kind of stuff, thanks for posting this

any questions dont hesitate to ask

What, in your eyes, does an Enhance shaman bring over an Elemental Shaman, and vice versa?
    RETH

atm its very debatable as both brig the same to the table for their respective type of class for me personally i love the melee play style as i can take an extra hit or to , which was needed as our early pulls in mogu palace when we werent so comfortable pulling 2 rooms at once etc

10+ Year Old Account
    What golds would you say are the hardest for Enhance? I'm having a hard time convincing people to take an Enhance to challenge modes, and I have made an Ele set out of my resto gear i've picked up from off spec rolls in our raids just to try to get into them.

I just want my big ass shoulder totems! :P

Startropic
    Simple Math - US-Andorhal
    Windwalker Monk

mogu palace some trash mobs do a wihirlwind and if you stunned your dead instantly - scarlet monastery the 2nd last boss half the time you are sitting out for his whirlwind fire thing massive dps loss - jade temple on the 1st trash -> starting 1st boss is dancing a thing line with big adds exploding into little adds with the boss's abilities on the platform.

if you watch my other gold videos i think where-ever i have died i tried to do that little bit extra and died hahaha - and i had some close shaves in that video too - but that is my playstyle i spose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Koohii View Post
    What golds would you say are the hardest for Enhance? I'm having a hard time convincing people to take an Enhance to challenge modes, and I have made an Ele set out of my resto gear i've picked up from off spec rolls in our raids just to try to get into them.
    IMO the hardest one for melee wise is according to alot of people Brewery because the final trash is very anti-melee and the final boss is somewhat of a pushover in DPS but I did it in 2 trys and didn't die in that trash.

I did however fail in the monk boss in Scarlet Monastery because of his absurd fire damage spins and patches on the floor.

Most of them are easy though, some trash packs are deadly for us like mogushan whirlwinds but nothing we can't handle. Guidance, Capacitor and Healing Storm glyph are kings though.

Hope u all best of luck in ur runs

(Didn't mean to hyjack thread btw)

will be pushing jade temple sometime over the weekend - so stay tuned