Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I can see Occupy Orgrimar now. A bunch of jobless hippies doing drum solos in the middle of Orgrimar demanding others give them free stuff and pooping on the Goblin's cars.

It wouldn't be able to happen Lore-wise, what with every other race of the Horde also participating in the Siege. Do you think they're just going to let that happen? They may be temporarily working with Alliance to kill Garrosh, but that doesn't mean they like the Alliance, nor are we even sure if that's how the raid is going to be set up.

Well I said they are in a position of them having their hands tied of course they don't like it that is why most of the questing experience would be taking Orgrimmar back

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Penguintamer View Post
    . Do you think they're just going to let that happen?.
    maybe they wont have a choice?

The Victor has major perks in dictating what happens in a wars aftermath.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

This would kind of ruin the Horde for me

The Alliance is the only reason Garrosh became Garrosh. Why let them do that again by promoting them to babysitter?
    Last edited by SherbertLand; 2013-01-04 at 10:28 PM.

Still shows blatant favoritism, MAYBE an instanced version for alliance, but that's it. Would never happen and you make it seem like all horde are a savages, only a select few, just like a select few alliance.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    This would kind of ruin the Horde for me
    h
    and the whole having to fight our own people in a civil war hsnt?
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

15+ Year Old Account
    Not this again, someone already thought of this and I said no. It was a bad idea then and it is still a bad idea.
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Be-Like-Berlin
    Last edited by apepi; 2013-01-04 at 10:40 PM.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    Not this again, someone already thought of this and I said no. It was a bad idea then and it is still a bad idea.
    come now
    There is only a thin line between a terrible idea and an awsome idea

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    and the whole having to fight our own people in a civil war hsnt?
    The dumb orcs following Garrosh are not my people.

Quote Originally Posted by Constellation View Post
    Dream on
    i agree with this guy

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wooootles View Post
    And if Wrathion's vision proves correct there are much bigger things to worry about that the presumed new new new Horde leaders (Thrall/Baine/Vol'jin etc) wouldn't dare pull a Garrosh by the time the next xpac comes around.
    This.
    Kor'kron guards in Undercity was one thing, because Forsaken and Orcs are both part of the horde. But I doubt that any self-respected (even non Garrosh supporting) member of the Horde would let the heart of their nation being overseen by Alliance.
    Beside, if Anduin survives he knows more than enough that there are certain members of the Horde who don't see Garrosh's way and have their sense of deasency and honor.

Beside, if Wrathion's prediction is true, than both Horde and Alliance will have to stand side by side and overseeing Orgrimmar wouldn't exactly bring mutual respect among them, it's like Uciha/Senju thing all over again.

Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    maybe they wont have a choice?

The Victor has major perks in dictating what happens in a wars aftermath.
    You seem to be very confused about who is against who during the Siege of Orgrimmar.

It's not Alliance versus Horde. Garrosh being defeated doesn't mean that the Horde has lost, because the Horde basically breaks apart before the Siege of Orgrimmar. The victors are going to be the Alliance, the Trolls, the Tauren, the Blood Elves, the Forsaken, and whatever Orcs decide not to descend into madness. And they're sure as hell not going to allow the place to be occupied. Really though, you do realize that Horde players are participating in the raid too, right? The vast majority of all non-Orcs are going to be sieging Orgrimmar, too.

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    Blizz will never allow such a blatant form of favoritism towards a faction. The backlash would be epic.
    This is sarcasm right?
    I am not Voting Trump because I support him, its about keeping a Career Criminal out of office that mishandles classified information.
    Beta males can cry on how I will not vote for their brood mother.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinra1 View Post
    Have you even considered the perspective of the 'violent' muslims?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Right, all you want is for the alliance to have there hands squeezing the horde by the short and curlys. The usual sanctimonious alliance attitude.
    Okay Trassk stop right there. You are by far the biggest Horde fanboy I have ever encountered. You are just as bad, no sorry, worse, than Constellation is about the Alliance. PLEASE just accept that the Alliance is sieging Orgrimmar, and the Horde rebels (which yeah, will be quite weak considering the Kor'Kron and perhaps a few of the other Horde races will be absent) will be teaming up with the Alliance. It will be an Alliance victory, that's the bottom line, you can't change that.

At the end of the day, what Constellation said is pretty accurate. If it was the Horde helping out the Alliance siege Stormwind, you would be rallying it as a Horde victory and demanding Horde peacekeepers in the city. Double standards, double standards.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Okay Trassk stop right there. You are by far the biggest Horde fanboy I have ever encountered. You are just as bad, no sorry, worse, than Constellation is about the Alliance. PLEASE just accept that the Alliance is sieging Orgrimmar, and the Horde rebels (which yeah, will be quite weak considering the Kor'Kron and perhaps a few of the other Horde races will be absent) will be teaming up with the Alliance. It will be an Alliance victory, that's the bottom line, you can't change that.

At the end of the day, what Constellation said is pretty accurate. If it was the Horde helping out the Alliance siege Stormwind, you would be rallying it as a Horde victory and demanding Horde peacekeepers in the city. Double standards, double standards.
    Let's also mention Orgrimmar is a newer city and never been sieged. Stormwind has.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, it would make sense to have the Alliance act as peace keepers until a new Horde leader is chosen, considering that the Horde is battling itself while the Alliance is united as a force and are in fact invading enemy territory. The Horde rebells can not seriously expect the Alliance to just walk away from a successful siege of the opposing faction's main capital when the Horde was the agressor as well as causing severe damages to Alliance territory and resources.

The rebells need to be thankful that their enemy happened to have the exact same objective as they had, especially when the consequences of Garrosh's position as warchief were the result of the Horde's very own politics that made him get to power. Regardless of what the Alliance has done to the other faction, the mess is first and foremost the Horde's. Compensation is a must, if the Horde wish to keep any pride.
    Last edited by Frozen Death Knight; 2013-01-05 at 01:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Melkandor View Post
    This is sarcasm right?
    Not really, no. Please tell me an instance where Blizz has allowed either faction to take over the enemy factions main city.

Deleted
    while the idea is nice from an alliance point of view.

this aint gonna happen.
    personally i think the alliance is gonna suffer a major defeat before the final patch with the raid on orgrimmar. and that there only chance too beat garrosh is with the rebel Horde forces.
    i actually hope for it, if the alliance gets a major victory before the final patch there wouldnt be any reason too work toghter and it points towards a truce between both factions so it wouldnt make sense if the alliance would get their major victory.

then work toghter too take garrosh down and then go their serperate ways in a truce till the next expansion kinda makes them work as a team too defeat the burning legion?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by felhunter View Post
    while the idea is nice from an alliance point of view.

this aint gonna happen.
    personally i think the alliance is gonna suffer a major defeat before the final patch with the raid on orgrimmar. and that there only chance too beat garrosh is with the rebel Horde forces.
    i actually hope for it, if the alliance gets a major victory before the final patch there wouldnt be any reason too work toghter and it points towards a truce between both factions so it wouldnt make sense if the alliance would get their major victory.

then work toghter too take garrosh down and then go their serperate ways in a truce till the next expansion kinda makes them work as a team too defeat the burning legion?
    I wouldn't like this as Alliance. Sure it sounds nice but..it's too famillar..if you get my drift and we'd get more complaints from Horde posters.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi