Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would say sure, but you have to give us "Horde posters" something.
    So I would say you can have your pre-xpac event of occupying Org if
    Proudmoore, Vereesa Windrunner, and the Silver Covenant all die in the
    Raid of Org.

Ally can have Org for a while, but the blood thirsty Dalaran dou has to go.
    Quid pro quo Clarice. You take our city and kill our blood thirsy leader,
    we kill your two bloody thirsty leaders. 2 for 2

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    I would say sure, but you have to give us "Horde posters" something.
    So I would say you can have your pre-xpac event of occupying Org if
    Proudmoore, Vereesa Windrunner, and the Silver Covenant all die in the
    Raid of Org.

Ally can have Org for a while, but the blood thirsty Dalaran dou has to go.
    Quid pro quo Clarice. You take our city and kill our blood thirsy leader,
    we kill your two bloody thirsty leaders. 2 for 2
    Well, realistically, Jaina won't die, she's like the Alliance's Thrall in terms of importance (imo). Vereesa might... but it's unlikely because we still have to nerdgasm over a Windrunner reunion. I can see Kirin Tor becoming a lot more peaceful after Garrosh's head is on a spike.

10+ Year Old Account
    how do you know that the seige of org wont be a seige from the horde rebels with a small infiltration unit of alliance who represent the alliance raiders?

org wont be occupied...

and blizz wont knee-jerk into Alliance bias because "lol blizz was so horde bias pre-mop", mainly because they arent stupid and there was no horde bias pre-mop, just lack of representation to avoid incredible amounts of phasing in the new, old zones (because people complained about lots of phasing in wrath for some reason)
    Last edited by Jawless Jones; 2013-01-05 at 10:45 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zombiebob
    I'm still waiting on someone to tell me where all these people that suddenly care about Warrior balance were during Cataclysm when they were blow up dolls with plate armor on.
    Quote Originally Posted by cutterx2202 View Post
    Stop complaining to solve your lack of ability, and start reading and practicing to gain ability. Stop trying to bring people down to your level instead of striving to raise yours.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Black Kyurem View Post
    Well, realistically, Jaina won't die, she's like the Alliance's Thrall in terms of importance (imo). Vereesa might... but it's unlikely because we still have to nerdgasm over a Windrunner reunion. I can see Kirin Tor becoming a lot more peaceful after Garrosh's head is on a spike.
    We can always raise Vereesa up to be an undead like her sister, but we can let Vereesa live but the Silver Covenant must all die and she be the only survivor.

So if you want to occupy Org, Proudmoore must die with Garrosh and the Silver Covenant is all wiped out but Vereesa.
    Thats the deal the Horde is making take it or leave it LoL

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rockwood View Post
    We can always raise Vereesa up to be an undead like her sister, but we can let Vereesa live but the Silver Covenant must all die and she be the only survivor.

So if you want to occupy Org, Proudmoore must die with Garrosh and the Silver Covenant is all wiped out but Vereesa.
    Thats the deal the Horde is making take it or leave it LoL
    Aw wow you're very kind for the offer! But you don't decide what happens LoL.

I remember that people used to say that The Alliance playerbase were consisting of kids and generally players of the smaller age while the adults were playing Horde.

To be honest in reality what I see is that the Horde playerbase are way more immature than the Alliance playerbase. Complaining that there will be a Horde backlash and threatening Blizzard that a lot of the Horde playerbase will stop playing or other things if they don't do the story their way. To me that proves that either the Horde playerbase is way more immature and consists of children or their constant whining doesn't let the story progress normally.

You need to understand that Blizzard has ignored a lot of key factors in order to let the Horde have the temporary upper hand in Cataclysm. The Alliance playerbase no matter how dire and badly written the story is accepted it even if they whined a little. They never went on a Crusade to shut Blizzard down. You need to understand that you cannot win all the time. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. In the end it's Blizzard's game. If they decide for an occupation of Orgrimmar to happen who is the Horde playerbase think they are to stop them? There are plenty of reasons why an occupation of Orgrimmar will happen and pissing the Horde playerbase is not one of them.

Now on to the important matter. The Occupation of Orgrimmar may actually happen. There are various reasons for this.
    First the Horde Rebels are few against those that support Garrosh. They are so few that they will be begging in their knees for the Alliance to help them clean up their mess. You can try and say the opposite but that is what is happening and it's a fact.
    The Alliance is the winner of this Fourth War (either you or we like it or not) as their objectives is to destroy Garrosh and Cripple the Horde Warmachine (ending the threat to Azeroth cause that's how Varian sees it) while the Horde Rebels want Garrosh down as they realise that the war they participate is wrong. So in other words the Alliance succeed in their objective as they remove the head of the Horde and destroy most of the Horde War Machine in the Siege along with every superweapon Garrosh has and hasn't unleashed yet while the Horde realise their mistake of trying to conquer a place that isn't theirs to begin with.
    After the Siege the Alliance Forces are large and united along with most of the Neutral Factions at their side. The Horde rebels are shattered and few. Even if Garrosh was the one that did all of this the Horde's Reputation is ruined and all the rest of Azeroth along with the Alliance will not easily trust the Horde again to stay peaceful. They already got two chances. It's no coincidence that they will turn to Thrall to put them out of that dire situation

With all those reasons they will want to find a solution to the problem because there are always outside threats that threaten Azeroth and they won't be able to fight both the Horde and probably the Burning Legion. There will be always the fear that another Garrosh may rise one day and cause another war or the threat of Sylvannas (she's not off the hook yet). The terms of surrender may be harsh. The Horde will be controlled in some way.

As I said before it's Blizzard's game and they have a story to follow. Enough with the constant Horde whining derailing the story. This time the story will progress normally.

Quote Originally Posted by Mails-Prowers View Post
    I remember that people used to say that The Alliance playerbase were consisting of kids and generally players of the smaller age while the adults were playing Horde.

To be honest in reality what I see is that the Horde playerbase are way more immature than the Alliance playerbase. Complaining that there will be a Horde backlash and threatening Blizzard that a lot of the Horde playerbase will stop playing or other things if they don't do the story their way. To me that proves that either the Horde playerbase is way more immature and consists of children or their constant whining doesn't let the story progress normally.

You need to understand that Blizzard has ignored a lot of key factors in order to let the Horde have the temporary upper hand in Cataclysm. The Alliance playerbase no matter how dire and badly written the story is accepted it even if they whined a little. They never went on a Crusade to shut Blizzard down. You need to understand that you cannot win all the time. Sometimes you win and sometimes you lose. In the end it's Blizzard's game. If they decide for an occupation of Orgrimmar to happen who is the Horde playerbase think they are to stop them? There are plenty of reasons why an occupation of Orgrimmar will happen and pissing the Horde playerbase is not one of them.

Now on to the important matter. The Occupation of Orgrimmar may actually happen. There are various reasons for this.
    First the Horde Rebels are few against those that support Garrosh. They are so few that they will be begging in their knees for the Alliance to help them clean up their mess. You can try and say the opposite but that is what is happening and it's a fact.
    The Alliance is the winner of this Fourth War (either you or we like it or not) as their objectives is to destroy Garrosh and Cripple the Horde Warmachine (ending the threat to Azeroth cause that's how Varian sees it) while the Horde Rebels want Garrosh down as they realise that the war they participate is wrong. So in other words the Alliance succeed in their objective as they remove the head of the Horde and destroy most of the Horde War Machine in the Siege along with every superweapon Garrosh has and hasn't unleashed yet while the Horde realise their mistake of trying to conquer a place that isn't theirs to begin with.
    After the Siege the Alliance Forces are large and united along with most of the Neutral Factions at their side. The Horde rebels are shattered and few. Even if Garrosh was the one that did all of this the Horde's Reputation is ruined and all the rest of Azeroth along with the Alliance will not easily trust the Horde again to stay peaceful. They already got two chances. It's no coincidence that they will turn to Thrall to put them out of that dire situation

With all those reasons they will want to find a solution to the problem because there are always outside threats that threaten Azeroth and they won't be able to fight both the Horde and probably the Burning Legion. There will be always the fear that another Garrosh may rise one day and cause another war or the threat of Sylvannas (she's not off the hook yet). The terms of surrender may be harsh. The Horde will be controlled in some way.

As I said before it's Blizzard's game and they have a story to follow. Enough with the constant Horde whining derailing the story. This time the story will progress normally.
    Why hello their alliance fan boy.

Yes, you're right, no where have the alliance every complained about the story..oh wait, what about Theramore where the tears of a thousand alliance players clogged up the forums for months about Blizz favoritism? Seriously, get a clue. And I don't think anyone here said they'd quit playing. But there is no way Blizz would let the alliance control Org, because that backlash would be huge. Look at Theramore which was a town nobody cared about or even spent time at during the game and how much whining there was. Now you're talking THE major city for the Horde where EVERYONE goes and you want to have ally's take it over? Yeah, no chance that would happen. I don't give a crap about the lore but I could see a riot happening over that one.

Deleted
    I'm just wondering where the idea that the Horde rebels are few at the time of the siege comes from?
    At the moment there indeed is a small group of rebels and a bigger, mostly Orcish (the Goblins will run as soon as their lives/profits are in any possible danger), group of loyalists. There also is a very, very large group of Horde civilians who don't know or care or are scared. Thrall, Vol'Jin and Baine all three oppose Garrosh and they can rally that large group. And let's not forget Sylvanas who'd eagerly tag along to get rid of Garrosh and bring an ever growing army (we don't have a clue how many Forsaken there are at this point with the Val'Kyr activity).

As far as an occupation of OG goes, I'd hate it and many, if not most, fellow Horde players probably would as well. I understand it would be satisfying a need for "justice" from Alliance players but it would be an offence to anyone Horde. What I could see happening and wouldn't actually mind is if one of the advisers on the council of the new Warchief originally comes from the Alliance. It would still be an offence but a more manageable one. It could also offer a neat opportunity for quests about side-tracking said advisor :P
    Last edited by mmoc7a2ccf784d; 2013-01-05 at 08:21 PM.

I like the idea, As a Horde player, the Horde has grown to big and to powerful, really needs to get put back in its place. And as long as it was a pre-6.0 event I don't see the issue. It's not a permanent change, but does offer a chance of character growth on both factions. There doesn't need to equal losses on both sides either, war isn't always 'eye for an eye' and trying to force that mentality is kinda dumb imo. Could even be a stepping stone for Vol'jin or Baine to step up as Warchief if blizz felt so inclined to do so.

Nightzero noone said that the Alliance isn't whining. You seem to have a sight problem. As I said before even though the Alliance playerbase whined for some things during Cataclysm they never went on a Crusade or threatened with a huge backlash at Blizzard.

The problem is that most of the whiners are fanatic fanboys of their faction with completely no idea of the game. They just appeared in Cataclysm and only care for the pvp. The Horde playerbase need to understand that Blizzard has butchered a lot of lore key points in order to give the Horde the upper hand at the early start of the Fourth War.
    I do remember that there were players from the Alliance playerbase who whined about this favoritism and the Horde playerbase answered that it was fine.

Please allow me to reply to the Horde playerbase with the same thing. It's fine. You can't expect to win all the time. It was abou time that the tables would turn.

So in general there will be a kind of control over the Horde in order for similar occasions to be avoided and for better cooperation against the incoming Legion. Blizzard must proceed with their plans and they don't need to hear to whining anymore. If that means an occupation of Orgrimmar so be it then. I don't see what is the big deal about it.