Thread: BMAH Win!

Page 1 of 5
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

BMAH Win!

I had to create an account to share this. Good for a laugh;

This week, Invincible's Reins (http://www.wowhead.com/item=50818) showed up on our BMAH.

I was amongst those bidding throughout the day. The last bid I put in was 500k. Then this happened;

http://i1266.photobucket.com/albums/...ps8ad9af95.jpg

I ended up winning the auction for 500k. I hope the other guy gets his gold back with a ticket, otherwise....

BEST... BLOOD-SOAKED INVITATION WIN... EVER...

Wow, sucks for that guy...

OMG that is an "epic" bid, must feel so bad for the guy paying 515k for an invite to brawler guild.

Only playing casual in this game now. And damn it feels great.

But why do they call him Invincible, if I can still see him ?

I can feel the knots in his stomach from here. And ohhh, those salty, yet sweet tears.

Something similar happened on my realm during a Mimiron's Head bid war. Guy won himself a belt he couldn't use instead.

If the reins were Invincible, how could anyone... nvm.
    "There is a pervasive myth that making content hard will induce players to rise to the occasion. We find the opposite. " -- Ghostcrawler
    "The bit about hardcore players not always caring about the long term interests of the game is spot on." -- Ghostcrawler
    "Do you want a game with no casuals so about 500 players?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ouch, I saw something similar happen to someone. They did not get their gold back. Blizzard said something along the lines of bidding should be exciting, therefore there should be an element of danger. So be careful folks. Bid on the item you want at the bottom, NOT at the right, that is the "hot item" lol.

Deleted
    I was gonna say this was Priceless, but it actually cost him 515k, dude must feel like crap.

I'd be kicking my head in if I had done that. >.<

How about some explanation here? Looking at the picture and what you posted, I'm left terribly confused. You say you bid on the Invincible's Reins, but won a Blood-Soaked Invitation? I'd be pissed off if that was the case.

The picture you posted shows nothing of real value without any prior context or clarification. We can't see if you had any bids elsewhere, we don't know anything. All we know that you bid on Invincible. Which, by the picture, still has 8~12 hours to finish.

You say 'then this happened' and posts the picture. But, like I said, nothing happened in the picture. Nothing at all. So, explanations, please? Clarifications, please?

Haha right on, that is of course, asuming he doesnt smash his computer in a fit of rage.

10+ Year Old Account
    he was bidding against the guy who accidentally won the invitation. After that bid the other guy couldnt get his gold back so he wont reins for 500k

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Invincible and Invisible is not the same.

Quote Originally Posted by Ielenia View Post
    How about some explanation here? Looking at the picture and what you posted, I'm left terribly confused. You say you bid on the Invincible's Reins, but won a Blood-Soaked Invitation? I'd be pissed off if that was the case.

The picture you posted shows nothing of real value without any prior context or clarification. We can't see if you had any bids elsewhere, we don't know anything. All we know that you bid on Invincible. Which, by the picture, still has 8~12 hours to finish.

You say 'then this happened' and posts the picture. But, like I said, nothing happened in the picture. Nothing at all. So, explanations, please? Clarifications, please?
    Someone thought they were bidding on Invincible and instead bid on a blood-soaked invitation for 515k. That's what he's talking about.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Psilo View Post
    What if he has absolutely no interest in Brawler's Guild? Hahahaha.
    Or already has an invitation, lawl.

I hate to have fun over other people's sadness, but this one is actually pretty funny.

Too bad im broke as a joke, because the onyxian drake was on my server last week

Quote Originally Posted by Frostinferno View Post
    Something similar happened on my realm during a Mimiron's Head bid war. Guy won himself a belt he couldn't use instead.
    so funny. last time i heard this joke i laughed so hard i fell of my dinosaur.
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

I always make sure I'm bidding on the right thing fore I click the okay button. I'd hate for this to happen to me!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vapo View Post
    he was bidding against the guy who accidentally won the invitation. After that bid the other guy couldnt get his gold back so he wont reins for 500k
    didnt understood a shit aswell from this.. hard to say something like:

2 guys were biding on the Mount, at 500 k bid one of them accidentally bided on Blood Soaked Invitation and because he had the highest bid he was unable to recover his money so thus far he won a blood-soaked invitation for 515 k gold...

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad_Murdock View Post
    But why do they call him Invincible, if I can still see him ?

I can feel the knots in his stomach from here. And ohhh, those salty, yet sweet tears.
    Cause it's not called invisible...LEarn to read !