10+ Year Old Account

Heroic Ambershaper Un'sok + Spinning Fire Blossoms

Greetings! Where to start.

Last night, my guild was working on 25 Heroic Ambershaper Un'sok. We are going with a 3-tank strategy, where one tank remains constructed for the majority of the fight. This means that there's some DPS downtime, during which I opted to switch to the Amber Globules.

I purposely glyphed into Spinning Fire Blossom, as I didn't want to accidentally hit Un'sok and have it crit for, oh, 2 million or more and cause us to accidentally push, nor did I want to accidentally kill the construct.

However, I noticed that nothing happened when I hit SFB while switching to globules. I didn't receive any error messages (no "You can't cast that on that target", no red text whatsoever). I decided to check my logs (our are private), and I ran a query specifically for Spinning Fire Blossom. It's a bit long, so I threw it up on Pastebin: http://pastebin.com/WzbYtQeA

Has anyone else run into this issue? I posted to another message board, and others who were not using the glyph noticed that even if it intercepted a globule, it would not hit them. I'm interested in gathering a bit more data to see if there's something I'm missing prior to submitting a bug report (or, at least to see if one has already been submitted or not).

Just submitted an in-game bug report and on the bug report forums

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7592579524

It looks like it is all enemies of the Aberration type, if you have it unglyphed, it passes right through, if it is glyphed, you can't even cast it. Definitely a bug with the new enemy type.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thanks! Glad to see more information on it.