Page 29 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    What are the chances Nintendo will polish the Running animations? Or is that likely what we are going to get.
    what running animations ? they look fine. he's skating.. which is probably replacing the bike.

Quote Originally Posted by spk View Post
    But typhlosion. =[
    Alright, I should have said I was fine with the first four fire starters being bipedal. Emboar too, but he would've been better if he looked something like this.
    As for Fennekin, I don't think bipedal would work at all with a fox. It would end up looking like Renamon , who I think looks rather silly.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    As for Fennekin, I don't think bipedal would work at all with a fox.
    Isnt Zoroark foxish?

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    what running animations ? they look fine. he's skating.. which is probably replacing the bike.
    Not the skating animations...the running animations. They dont look finished, they dont seem to loop correctly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enzefik View Post
    With any luck, something like the fan drawing in this:

Well, considering the idea that genetics could play a part in X and Y, the only known organization that ever did any type of genetic experimentation was Team Rocket. Who knows, maybe Giovanni will return as the head of a new international crime syndicate. Doubtful, of course, but meh. I couldn't really think of anything else.
    Also, about Team Plasma, I feel they're more like PETA combined with the Animal Liberation Front (ALF) in B/W1 and almost like Cobra from G.I. Joe in B/W2.
    Team Plasma also dabbled into it but it was more tech upgrading on a prehistoric pokemon. Genesect is likely a modified Kabutops which would explain why it's a steel/bug type instead of rock/water.

Isnt Zoroark foxish?
    Yes. I don't like Zoroark very much.

Team Plasma also dabbled into it but it was more tech upgrading on a prehistoric pokemon. Genesect is likely a modified Kabutops which would explain why it's a steel/bug type instead of rock/water.
    There was the DNA Splicer thing too.
    Oh, and the Japanese X/Y logos look they have little DNA strands in them.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Yes. I don't like Zoroark very much.

There was the DNA Splicer thing too.
    Oh, and the Japanese X/Y logos look they have little DNA strands in them.
    Feminists vs Male Chauvinists. I'd laugh my ass off if they made these views the evil teams.

10+ Year Old Account
    I still haven't gotten any of the newer main series games past the GBA titles, but has there been like an extremist religious group as the main bads in any of the later games? Maybe some kind of crazy Pokemon eugenics cult trying to breed only the most powerful/smartest ones they can for some vague reason.

For once I would love to see a really powerful and intelligent Pokemon be the main foe rather then humans, either some kind of like a hive mind legendary that can control humans and Pokemon or a return of Mewtwo or maybe some kind of cult of the more intelligent Pokemon that have banded together to rise up against the humans that "enslave" them.

While on the subject does anyone remember the Phobos Battalion from the Pokemon Trozei spin off? Now those were some hard core bad asses.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-01-10 at 07:25 AM.

Ugh I wish they'd make a non handheld pokemon game for a change. When they said big news i was expecting something astronomical like an open world pokemon mmo. A non rehash of the same game just in 3d basically.
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    I still haven't gotten any of the newer main series games past the GBA titles, but has there been like an extremist religious group as the main bads in any of the later games? Maybe some kind of crazy Pokemon eugenics cult trying to breed only the most powerful/smartest ones they can for some vague reason.

For once I would love to see a really powerful and intelligent Pokemon be the main foe rather then humans, either some kind of like a hive mind legendary that can control humans and Pokemon or a return of Mewtwo or maybe some kind of cult of the more intelligent Pokemon that have banded together to rise up against the humans that "enslave" them.

While on the subject does anyone remember the Phobos Battalion from the Pokemon Trozei spin off? Now those were some hard core bad asses.
    If they did something like that then it kind of requires retconning Arceus out since he's the creator of the Pokemon universe.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Ugh I wish they'd make a non handheld pokemon game for a change. When they said big news i was expecting something astronomical like an open world pokemon mmo. A non rehash of the same game just in 3d basically.
    Introducing a new generation AND making it a 3D AND finally changing to 3DS is as big as it can get.

Which is the best one for DS? I will probably buy a 3DS and since there is a lot of time till launch, i would like to know which pokemon DS games you recommend and which non pokemon ones do you recommend?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Which is the best one for DS? I will probably buy a 3DS and since there is a lot of time till launch, i would like to know which pokemon DS games you recommend and which non pokemon ones do you recommend?
    Platinum or Black/White. Black/White 2 were fun, but not as exciting as Black/White or Platinum.

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    Platinum or Black/White. Black/White 2 were fun, but not as exciting as Black/White or Platinum.
    I read the story teaser of platinum some time ago and wasnt really impressed. I usually dont like alternate worlds stories.

Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    I read the story teaser of platinum some time ago and wasnt really impressed. I usually dont like alternate worlds stories.

I didn't really find gen 4 to be that good either but I really enjoyed Heartgold, took me back to my favourite generation (generation 2) It was really well done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    I didn't really find gen 4 to be that good either but I really enjoyed Heartgold, took me back to my favourite generation (generation 2) It was really well done.
    SS/HG definitely expanded on the old story, which was great, but I think Platinum's story was a step in the right direction. If X/Y can get a fairly complex story going, we could be on the track to a console Pokemon game.

I don't really want to say my opinion on this, I don't feel like bashing something and then later find it that it might be good, but one thing I feel I need to say is that 2D gaming is sadly on its way to die, and I absolutely hate it since I prefer 2D vastly to 3D, especially since handhelds can't carry very good 3D. This reminds me of Digimon World 3 in fight sequences and Digimon World 1 when out of combat, which isn't really a good thing for Pokémon. Still, I won't put too much bashing on it, I probably won't get it though because I don't feel like wasting money on a DS only with 3D. What I can put my judgement on is the starters, they all look very... bad, just like with 5th gen where all the starters look pretty bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    Yeah, 4th gen was the worst because of slow gameplay and boring Pokémon, but Heart Gold and Soul Silver were fucking amazing, and worth 4th gen in itself.

Knowing nintendo ill think ill wait a while before buying the ds3 with some luck a nice gen6 ds version will be out :3

but yes this generation actually has me interested again.

Quote Originally Posted by Malackai View Post
    Knowing nintendo ill think ill wait a while before buying the ds3 with some luck a nice gen6 ds version will be out :3

but yes this generation actually has me interested again.
    yeah I think that's a good choice, it's 9 months until release, the 3ds is bound to drop quite alot in price until then.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    A game that has always for the most part been 2D entering full 3D =/= astronomical news as far as gaming is concerned.

Okay...