Page 30 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    A game that has always for the most part been 2D entering full 3D =/= astronomical news as far as gaming is concerned.

Okay...
    To be honest I don't see how it would be astronomical in any way if the gameplay is exactly same. From what I saw in the video the actual map layout didn't really change either, just shifted perspective.

Deleted
    A game that has existed for 17 years going from 2D to 3D is quite big news if you ask me. Lots of people have been waiting for Gen VI, so I don't see how people can't see this as big news.

Quote Originally Posted by Wilian View Post
    To be honest I don't see how it would be astronomical in any way if the gameplay is exactly same. From what I saw in the video the actual map layout didn't really change either, just shifted perspective.
    Still, no more sprites, also the fact it's a brand new gen. The no more sprites thing is a huge change.

I'm not disputing that new gen isn't big news or anything.

Just saying that shift in perspective while the mechanics and such remain the same is not astronomical update.

10+ Year Old Account
    If Nintendo wanted to do something big with Pokemon, they could always expand on Gen III on the Wii-U. Remake the game for the Wii-U and have all regions be reachable. Gen III takes place at the exact same time Red is having his adventure in Gen I. This would take them a while though and they've considered remaking Gen III at some point. It would just be nice if they remade it for the newish console.

Quote Originally Posted by lucizanito View Post
    If Nintendo wanted to do something big with Pokemon, they could always expand on Gen III on the Wii-U. Remake the game for the Wii-U and have all regions be reachable. Gen III takes place at the exact same time Red is having his adventure in Gen I. This would take them a while though and they've considered remaking Gen III at some point. It would just be nice if they remade it for the newish console.
    i dont think all regions would make for a good game. i think the best fit would be two like in hgss.

maybe instead of gen 3 remakes they make a sequel to X and Y where you can also visit hoenn.
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

I'd still like to see Pokemon gen 1 or 2 on the 3DS, maybe as a present to help build up the hype a month before the game gets released.

As an early 3DS buyer, I deserve a free classic Pokemon game

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    I'd still like to see Pokemon gen 1 or 2 on the 3DS, maybe as a present to help build up the hype a month before the game gets released.

As an early 3DS buyer, I deserve a free classic Pokemon game
    they shouldnt be free. if you're an early buyer you already have all the ambassador games. but they should be put on the eshop
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    they shouldnt be free. if you're an early buyer you already have all the ambassador games. but they should be put on the eshop
    unless you forget to visit the eshop and let the promotion run out

Can not wait for the new gen games! But that means I actually have to buy a 3DS now... blah.

Quote Originally Posted by Insanoflex View Post
    unless you forget to visit the eshop and let the promotion run out
    werent they up for almost a year?

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    Maybe some kind of crazy Pokemon eugenics cult trying to breed only the most powerful/smartest ones they can for some vague reason.
    What, like Team Rocket trying to take over the world with Mewtwo?

Deleted
    werent they up for almost a year?
    the promotion lasted like 2 weeks if u hadnt already logged onto it from the announcement and price cut which was mid august or something.

15+ Year Old Account
    i dont think all regions would make for a good game. i think the best fit would be two like in hgss.
    Well in HGSS you were already fighting trainers with level 60 Metapods in Viridian Forest, and that was with only two regions combined. Imagine trying to work it out with 5+ regions.

Combining multiple games sounds awesome on paper, but would be a scaling/balancing disaster.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Well in HGSS you were already fighting trainers with level 60 Metapods in Viridian Forest, and that was with only two regions combined. Imagine trying to work it out with 5+ regions.

Combining multiple games sounds awesome on paper, but would be a scaling/balancing disaster.
    Unless of course, we get access to LV 500.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

10+ Year Old Account
    Wow, I didn't think they could make a pokemon uglier than Arceus.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    What, like Team Rocket trying to take over the world with Mewtwo?
    Clearly everyone forgot that Cyrus was planning to wipe the universe clean and restart it using Palkia, Dialga and Giratina. You know now that I think about it they were probably the only team who was batshit crazy and not just plain idealistic like the others.

Team Rocket was in it for profit.
    Team Aqua and Magma were eco freaks.
    Team Plasma wanted world domination but unlike Team Galactic they weren't going to kill everyone and have the entire universe to themself. (However that's genius in a way for Cyrus only as he didn't give a damn for the people on his team.)

There's no Pokemon game with the Ambassador program though.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Unless of course, we get access to LV 500.
    But then... what will happen to this:

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    But then... what will happen to this:

This needs to be real.