Page 34 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    You missed out on Gamecube, DS, Wii????
    the gamecube was awesome. one of the most underrated consoles in my opinion
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    perfect controller design and loads of great games.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Agreed. The DS as well. It has a library that rivals the PS2's and SNES'.
    Well, at least if you get a 3DS you can play all the games you missed out on.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2013-01-13 at 04:18 AM.

Gen V wasn't the best generation, but anyone who says the 'decline' is steady is a damn liar. Gen V's creativity, design and inspiration were all far better than IV and at least as good as 2 or 3.

I have high hopes for VI. They've already exceeded my expectations by not waiting until 2014 to put a game on the 3DS.

Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Pokemon = Star wars. Huge hype, shitty game.
    You're right about Star Wars being shit, but Pokemon is objectively good.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    Agreed. The DS as well. It has a library that rivals the PS2's and SNES'.
    Well, at least if you get a 3DS you can play all the games you missed out on.
    well i wouldnt call the ds underrated. i mean its like the best selling console of all time (? not sure whether its actually outsold the ps2 yet so might only be 2nd best selling)
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    You missed out on Gamecube, DS, Wii????
    Didn't miss out on Any, Friends had them, I played them at my Friends place a few times. In my opinion they were quite shitty compared to any other console and I never had the feel or want to purchase one.
    Bow down before our new furry overlords!

Quote Originally Posted by Worgenite View Post
    Anecdotal evidence is everything, amirite? We get it, you don't like newer pokemon. Why don't you take your hate somewhere else where people are of like mind and will agree with you and everything.
    This may shock you, champ, but this is a discussion forum. Open to the opinions of others. Sadly, you aren't guaranteed to be reading only posts from ecstatic fans, delighted to hear Nintendo are going to take a dump in their mouths, then drawing eyes on it and naming it Turdzor. No doubt the pre-evolved form of an even bigger heap of shit.

I can see it greatly bothers you that most of those among my circle of friends disliked the games enough to not bother retaining them, as though we didn't have the right to do so. Perhaps you should take your hate somewhere else where people are of like mind and will agree with you and everything.

Quote Originally Posted by krethos View Post
    Didn't miss out on Any, Friends had them, I played them at my Friends place a few times. In my opinion they were quite shitty compared to any other console and I never had the feel or want to purchase one.
    And that is proof you missed out.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

well i wouldnt call the ds underrated. i mean its like the best selling console of all time (? not sure whether its actually outsold the ps2 yet so might only be 2nd best selling)
    That's true. But I feel a lot of its games were underrated or ignored. How many people bought it just to play Pokemon?

Changed title of thread to reflect new info.

Was going to change this thread title to [Megathread] My Pokemans Let Me Show U Them...

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    Changed title of thread to reflect new info.

Was going to change this thread title to [Megathread] My Pokemans Let Me Show U Them...
    Isn't there already a 3DS megathread? Shouldn't this just be about Gen 6?

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Isn't there already a 3DS megathread? Shouldn't this just be about Gen 6?
    The other thread is for Black & White v2 right? As far as I read, they announced new 3DS games using gen 6. Correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change what I need to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Change it to something like [Megathread] Pokémon X and Y / Generation 6~ :p

Quote Originally Posted by Enjeh View Post
    Change it to something like [Megathread] Pokémon X and Y / Generation 6~
    Done and done.

Quote Originally Posted by Sarahjane View Post
    The other thread is for Black & White v2 right? As far as I read, they announced new 3DS games using gen 6. Correct me if I'm wrong and I'll change what I need to.
    Well, I was referring to this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3DS+Megathread

But it's fixed now, so no big deal.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Well, I was referring to this one http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3DS+Megathread

But it's fixed now, so no big deal.
    I try to read and keep up with everything but this crowd is talkative ;_;

jk I appreciate the help though. I added it to the directory as well.

I wonder how many people are going to nickname their Fennekin "Rommel" versus how many will name it "Mozilla".

Quote Originally Posted by Sylf View Post
    I guess it's nice because we will get the game before all the possible spoilers.
    people worry about Spoilers in pokemon?

10+ Year Old Account
    The gamecube was a really good system, it's unfortunate it had to compete with the PS2 which absolutely dominated last generation.