Page 64 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Loaf Lord View Post
    Guess I'm choosing the water starter this gen. The final form for the other two are horrific.
    after seeing the picture list, I can't say I'm really impressed with the pokemon choices /
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugly starters aside, I can't believe I'm actually excited for a new pokemon game again. Will every single pokemon be usable in it? If so, that is a metric fuck ton of animating they had to do.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-10-12 at 05:36 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugly starters aside, I can't believe I'm actually excited for a new pokemon game again. Will every single pokemon be usable in it? If so, that is a metric fuck ton of animating they had to do.
    Yup. it's why there are so few newcomers this time.

Edit: OMG PIKACHU'S NEW CRY
    Last edited by Arkenaw; 2013-10-12 at 08:01 AM.

Yay it arrived this early morning, BUT HUGE FAIL FROM MY SIDE! I have the swedish version Dunno if I ordered wrong langue...cba check now. Oh well, only the box that is swedish, and since I'm from Denmark its okay

I see its sended from there swedish facility - And my address is kinda swedish like I think, so maybe they mistook it that way.

Edit: Ok what I feared aint gonna happen - The controles are good, slick and camera works fine...Phew, wasen't sure if I would like this 3D 8 grid, over our ancient 4 grid!
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-10-12 at 08:51 AM.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

10+ Year Old Account
    I heard u can catch all 650 w/e pokemon in the game. Is this bull or for real? I don't have my copy yet.

SPOILER ABOUT EV TRAINING:

So its called super training. Its inn the menu, you'll find it - Its all mini games where you shoot a ball into nets basicly. Its pretty fast and OK fun. Also if I aint mistaken there is 4 points each time you do it, and there is a tiny bar to see when you are all done. I'll get used to it I guess ?

Edit: General tips also; You can make the L button work as the A button inn the options menu. And renember to use B for running, until we get our bike

- - - Updated - - -

Anyone furthere into the game know about http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Fletchling ?

Just caught one cause its evo sounds cool. Is it a speciel orientented attacker? Caught one with modest and speed IV's so hoping its speciel attacker cause off its fire typing, else its just gonna be my fly slave Already took a pikachu for flash and zigzagoon for surf, cut and stength...

Yea wish we didn't haft to carry TM slaves anymore, such outdated, but meh what can you do
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-10-12 at 09:32 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Weezing View Post
    I heard u can catch all 650 w/e pokemon in the game. Is this bull or for real? I don't have my copy yet.
    unlikely since it still has version exclusives

plus half of the new pokemon require trading to evolve them

- - - Updated - - -

the new graphics style looks more like zelda or something and alot less pokemony

Wow, a normal type pokemon with http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi...Coat_(Ability) early inn the game. Pretty sick abbility for in-game, and even better for competive stuff.

Thats like almost as good as say Dragonites Dreamscale to. I hope they made the normal type pokemons good this gen then. Really hoping we'll see some normal types, bug, ghost or flying types rise abit up, cause they have always been so weak really.

10+ Year Old Account
    spose itll take a good 2 - 3 months till emulators can get theyre hands on it

Quote Originally Posted by Achaman View Post
    spose itll take a good 2 - 3 months till emulators can get theyre hands on it
    Probably longer. There's not a single legit 3DS emulator right now, let alone a stable flash card. Will take longer before we get an emulator which can reliably run games.

I just wish bulba or other fansites had all the stuff updated right away, so we can fast see what pokemons might be good Will take some weeks proboaly.

For now I just catch all the new once I see going by the rule off 5 pokemons pr. grass area, so I don't miss out on any. Im defiantly gonna see if that sword ghost/steel pokemon is any good, cause it looks are so RPG like!

Edit: Ha cute, atleast for Y you are able to get Axew/Bagon already before 2nd gym badge So many people will use Haxorus or Salamence to sweep the game with, when they are gotten that early I bet. Abit to easy with such pokemon early on, even if it sucks to level
    Last edited by Djuntas; 2013-10-12 at 05:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Anyone know how many blocks the digital download takes up?
    around 14k, if I remember correctly it was a little over 13.8k

10+ Year Old Account
    Johto, Sinnoh, Hoenn, and Unova starters aren't available to catch in game. Plus, The lady gives you a starter after you beat the elite 4. It's the one that is weak to the one you picked at the beginning so Froakie will get Fennekin and so on. You will still be unable to catch the 3rd starter though.

Then of course a bunch of old legendaries are uncatchable as well. Everyone's Pokedex will be pretty empty until the Pokebank comes out in December.

I want to get Blastoise, but then again the only final evo of the starters that I like is Froakies...I really like Fennekin's typing though, and then I can get Pangoro without having to double type, ugh.

Honestly, I may just ditch my starter, i'll probably go with Fennekin though just because I want Blastoise and the final Chespin evo is the fugliest of them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Everyone talking about ditching their starters... smh.

Also, I GOT MY COPY. LET'S GOOOOO!

The game just came out and there are already tons of videos.

Wonder if I can find a cheaper than usual 3DS somewhere. There are a few games i wanna play on it but never wanted to buy one till now.

In the meantime I'm going to be stalking bulbapedia and serebii for updates.

10+ Year Old Account
    Got a vivillon, but it wasn't sandstorm? I thought Texas got the sandstorm vivillon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
    The game just came out and there are already tons of videos.

Wonder if I can find a cheaper than usual 3DS somewhere. There are a few games i wanna play on it but never wanted to buy one till now.

In the meantime I'm going to be stalking bulbapedia and serebii for updates.
    Ebay would be your best bet. But, I'm assuming now that Pokemon is out, hundreds of other people are trying to get the 3DS cheap just for this game so the bids might be higher than usual.

got my pikachu. all is well in the world

Ebay would be your best bet. But, I'm assuming now that Pokemon is out, hundreds of other people are trying to get the 3DS cheap just for this game so the bids might be higher than usual.
    Hmm that is true. I may just go to Wal Mart and put it on layaway for the Christmas time. Would have to wait, but it's not that long.

Now the question is what kind of team do I want to make. Hoenn had probably the most pokemon in my 6 member team i really liked, and not there because I didn't have another choice. This one seems like the first I may have all the pokemon I like on my team.