Page 85 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Just came accross a possible issue. The motto is "Gotta catch em all" but they only have 7 boxes with 30 capacity + a 6 battle box and 6 on person = 242. So you could only possibly have 242 different pokemon at once, I was under the impression that the game had 2-3x that many pokemon.

How am I suppost to "catch em all"? lol
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz View Post
    Just came accross a possible issue. The motto is "Gotta catch em all" but they only have 7 boxes with 30 capacity + a 6 battle box and 6 on person = 242. So you could only possibly have 242 different pokemon at once, I was under the impression that the game had 2-3x that many pokemon.

You get 15 total but its still not enough

Which is enough if you just have the evo's
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    You get 15 total but its still not enough

Which is enough if you just have the evo's
    When do I get the other 7 boxes then? hmm.
    Probably running on a Pentium 4

You get more boxes as you fill them up, the reported max number of boxes unlocked is 31 as of now.

I have 15 at the moment.

the sauce from gamefaqs board. http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/69695...mon-x/67550009

When you catch more pokemon!

DUH
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Well thanks you two well that sucks : /
    Quote Originally Posted by Themius View Post
    We have had multiple threads of white people complaining that black people were offended over some racist thing some white person said.
    Here we have a thread of white people offended over something some racist black person said.
    The key difference is that the white people in this thread aren't being told "shut up stop being offended get over it."

Has anyone come up with a encounter rate for pokerus virus yet? I was browsing various forums/comments and the rate seems to have increased from the previous "Pokérus has a 3 in 65,536 chance of being generated on a Pokémon, either wild or bred." (Source: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9rus ). I ended up getting a pokemon through a wonder trade that had it, almost re-traded it because it was a level 1 common pokemon >.>, but ended up seeing the pokerus tag right before I hit trade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well I got my Delphox to 100, the last time I got a pokemon to 100 was my Blaziken in Sapphire.

I have 30 boxes, it seems they automatically increase the more Pokemon you catch.
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arkenaw View Post
    Well I got my Delphox to 100, the last time I got a pokemon to 100 was my Blaziken in Sapphire.
    Same game same pokemon /internethighfive

10+ Year Old Account
    You automatically get more boxes as your existing ones start to fill out.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can we know the ideal nature for each pokemon? Search online or there is a ingame way?

Sorry for the stupid question but I haven't played a game since Gold version and reading all these new theads/posts got my curiosity. Saving for a 2ds :P
    Arukas

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by arukas View Post
    How can we know the ideal nature for each pokemon? Search online or there is a ingame way?

Sorry for the stupid question but I haven't played a game since Gold version and reading all these new theads/posts got my curiosity. Saving for a 2ds :P
    Smogon.com has the builds for each pokemon. They are still on Gen 5, but the natures should be the same for Gen 6.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    anyone know the % on bagon on route 8? i know its rare and i wouldnt expect much but i mean come on....its a pseudo legendary before the 2nd gym

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lokinrond713 View Post
    anyone know the % on bagon on route 8? i know its rare and i wouldnt expect much but i mean come on....its a pseudo legendary before the 2nd gym
    Most likely 5%.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    Most likely 5%.
    seemd lower though not 1%

I am currently looking to trade my 5 IV dratini's for other 5 IV pokemon or legendaries please pm if you are interested first

FC: 1435-4760-9815

Darnit, does anyone have Shroomish in their Safari-type? I'll give you a Perfect IV Lillipup if you do
    "In order to maintain a tolerant society, the society must be intolerant of intolerance." Paradox of tolerance

Okay, stupid question time!

Where do I get my friend code? How do I add other peoples' friend codes?

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    Okay, stupid question time!

Where do I get my friend code? How do I add other peoples' friend codes?
    In the home screen of your 3DS, the happy face icon at the top.