Page 32 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by pickles View Post
    Think nintendo will finally remove the old pokemon calls and let them actually say their name now?
    its possible. i dont really know which one id prefer. the calls seem more realistic though
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Think nintendo will finally remove the old pokemon calls and let them actually say their name now?
    I like the calls better. :<

I wonder if they'll update the older ones, I kind of doubt it.

15+ Year Old Account
    I wouldnt mind having the option of cries or them vocalising their name, but i would probably use cries just because of:

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I wouldnt mind having the option of cries or them vocalising their name, but i would probably use cries just because of:

[video=youtube_share;T3D2Me5BxUE]http://youtu.be/T3D2Me5BxUE[video]
    Because of ear rape?

15+ Year Old Account
    Because of ear rape?
    Pokemon Yellow made me permanently sick of hearing Pikachu's voice, cries i couldnt ever get sick of.

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    I like the calls better. :<

I wonder if they'll update the older ones, I kind of doubt it.
    I hope not! That's the only piece of nostalgia left now that we're all "ZOMG 3-D!"

Quote Originally Posted by PetersenIII View Post
    I hope not! That's the only piece of nostalgia left now that we're all "ZOMG 3-D!"
    pretend its pokemon stadium everytime you battle.

BOOM nostalgia restored
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    pretend its pokemon stadium everytime you battle.

BOOM nostalgia restored
    I never played Stadium. =(

I never played Stadium. =(
    The mini games were amazing!
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Do you think Seismic Toss will be this awesome in X and Y?

15+ Year Old Account
    Honestly, the biggest thing i miss about Stadium is the announcer, more of the games need an announcer feature. Is it sad that when i do things like the Elite Four or Battle Subway i pretend to be a commentator? Yes? Shhhh.

When i hear the Voice Actor in anime all i can think of is "Riiiiide that Surf!".
    Last edited by -Ethos-; 2013-01-12 at 04:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    The mini games were amazing!
    yeah when i was younger i wasnt the best at pokemon battling so the minigames were my favorite part.

my favorite ones were the one where you play as a likitoungue and try to eat the most sushi and the one in 2 where you play as hitmons and try to spin the longest

---------- Post added 2013-01-11 at 11:15 PM ----------

the battling was kind of fun though. the game i had was used and whoever owned it previously had a mewtwo on their. i could wreck almost every battle with just mewtwo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crashdummy View Post
    Gameplay might not happen always in the alternate world, but the story, from what i read, is an alternate world one, or did i read wrong?
    As far as I can remember, no. Pretty sure it's just Galactic attempting to summon and capture both Dialga and Palkia, and the Alternate World appears at the climax. Theres definitely no alternate world story other than at the end.
    By Blizzard Entertainment:
    Part of the reason is that Battlegrounds are like ducks.
    My Nintendo FC is 2208-5726-4303.

A game that has always for the most part been 2D entering full 3D =/= astronomical news as far as gaming is concerned.

Okay...
    At best it qualifies as a port with a new gen of pokemon. And the previous gen was pretty awful.

Now I like pokemon as much as the next guy blowing many hours on my DS. But this news hardly qualifies as any bigger than the announcement of pokemon black/white $ black/white 2
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Did you guys just, like, totally miss the whole "world-wide simultaneous release" part? Or what?

Did you guys just, like, totally miss the whole "world-wide simultaneous release" part? Or what?
    I guess it's nice because we will get the game before all the possible spoilers.

Deleted
    I'm most curious about how or what they're going to do with Global Link and the Dream World. I hope we'll get a new version of it, but who knows.

It'd be sad to see it go to waste after 1 gen.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    At best it qualifies as a port with a new gen of pokemon. And the previous gen was pretty awful.
    What. Gen 5 is one of the best.

What. Gen 5 is one of the best.
    I found it to be entirely forgettable, and at points just plain bad. It's a shame because I liked the Pokemon it introduced.
    Last edited by Duruka; 2013-01-12 at 08:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Duruka View Post
    I found it to be entirely forgettable, and at points just plain bad. It's a shame because I liked the Pokemon it introduced.
    I felt the new pokemons names were obvious and stupid and no pokemon really stood out to me. I kept going back to trying to find gen 1 pokemon and 4 of my team was from gen 1.

But yea gen 5 wasn't really memorable. I liked the twisted story though.