Page 50 of 95 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    New Pokemon! More coming in the next 10 days (Pokemon Smash will have a massive X/Y special on May 19!).

"The first details of CoroCoro appears to have come out. Though currently unconfirmed, it looks too legit to be fake. We're currently investigating and translating so keep checking. With special thanks to my friend Gin for translation. First, the Pokémon on the far right is called Gohgohto and is the Riding Pokémon. It's Grass-type, 1.7m and 91.0kg. You can actually ride this Pokémon in the field. It can learn Horn Leech
    The lizard appears to be an Electric type, possibly Normal as well, but the name is currently unviewable due to overexposure. It has a new move called BaraboraCharge
    The bird is called Yayakoma and is the Japanese Robin Pokémon. It is Normal/Flying, 0.3m and 1.7kg
    The panda is called Yamchamu and is the Naughty Pokémon. It is Fighting-type, 0.6m and 8.0kg. It has a new move called Parting Remark."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

Protags are customisable
    Sadly only hair and skin color. Still very excited and looking forward to more info on the riding Pokemon. New HM teachable to 'big' Pokemon like Arcanine (I hope) and such? Wish I could ride my Entei

Quote Originally Posted by Muzual View Post

Protags are customisable
    Possibly that is only one of the customization, like you pick one then go to a new screen for it. Either way it's still an improvement from previous games, however I don't like the shades that much on either of them, but I can tolerate the girls a lot better, and the girl looks better than the guy imo, I may end up just playing as a girl again.

But what excites me the most is we finally get a Panda pokemon!! I now know one pokemon on my team 100% (the starters depend on their final evo and typings, I was planning on going with Fennekin but if it turns out to be another fire/fighting, than nope)

Also I think the electric pokemon is a math themed pokemon, I saw that it has an attack called Parabola Charge and it opens like a Parabola, that could be pretty cool if it is, i'd need to see the other electric types first before I decided if I wanted it or not though.

The robin pokemon looks nice to but it's another normal/flying type which I don't especially love, so it really depends if it evolves into something like Braviary if I want to use it.

Gogoat looks fun, it makes me wonder if they are scrapping the bicycle and replacing it with ride able pokemon...
    Last edited by Markluzz; 2013-05-11 at 02:31 PM.

Deleted
    I'm so happy right now, finally some information.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gotta admit, I thought Elekiteru was a derpy looking dog at first.

Still excited, trying to play through each region at least once before the games come out. Funny thing is I'll have just left Japan when these games come out.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Pokemon smash is doing "testing" on sylveon. Fighting it to be exact.

It's weak against fighting and poison and strong against ice. Based on this the only logical conclusion is that sylveon is a new type.

People speculating chespin evolving into a grass/steel based on its description.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    It's weak against fighting and poison and strong against ice.
    As in Ice is not very effective against it or its new-typed attacks are super effective against ice?

It's weak against fighting and poison and strong against ice. Based on this the only logical conclusion is that sylveon is a new type.

People speculating chespin evolving into a grass/steel based on its description.
    I'm not sure I like this information, I hope it's just a rumor.

Deleted
    Can they make a non legendary Steel/Dragon already.

10+ Year Old Account
    Thought they were trying to give the starters' secondary type advantages. Unless Froakie goes fighting, but steel and psychic don't click.
    Men!

Quote Originally Posted by LilSaihah View Post
    I picked Biden because he may throw Obama into the Death Star's reactor core, restoring balance to the Force.

Now having a ball on SWTOR!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Davendwarf View Post
    Thought they were trying to give the starters' secondary type advantages. Unless Froakie goes fighting, but steel and psychic don't click.
    This aswell. I thought it was going to be like:
    Fire >>> Grass >>> Water
    Psychic << Dark <<< Fight

Quote Originally Posted by Falconblade View Post
    This aswell. I thought it was going to be like:
    Fire >>> Grass >>> Water
    Psychic << Dark <<< Fight
    Since they never said anything and it was pure 100% speculation based on a few screen shots. Anything is game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sigh, I am saddened to learn that the Mewtwo form is simply a form. Played since red and blue and always wished for a mewthree. But a simply form, that sucks. But, since they are bringing back Mewtwo in gen 6, probably capturable thanks to it, something that hasnt happened since gen 2 (or soulsilver/heartgold gen 4)

And sylveon, yea, I think is fairy type. The reason why, is during the promo the shape of his/her portrait is simply a pink egg. Reminds me way to much of chancy. Though, the little symbol in the design does remind me of flying, but I am still hoping for a new type. But, I am still going to call my female Sylveon "Sailor Moon"

Can't wait to dust off my 3DS for this game, haven't logged into that thing for almost a year by now. Still can't decide which Pokemon to get first out of the 3 starter ones

Quote Originally Posted by wolfen View Post
    Sigh, I am saddened to learn that the Mewtwo form is simply a form. Played since red and blue and always wished for a mewthree. But a simply form, that sucks. But, since they are bringing back Mewtwo in gen 6, probably capturable thanks to it, something that hasnt happened since gen 2 (or soulsilver/heartgold gen 4)
    Yea its abit crappy. I was hoping they would bring back Mewtwo V2 to really play the nostalgic card well, with legendaries deemed booring/bland lately.

Gonna be fun to play the game to yea Hope it can deliver.
    Youtube channel: https://www.youtube.com/c/djuntas ARPG - RTS - MMO

My gripe if fairy type is real is the logic behind it.

I mean we know fire beats ice, ice beats grass, grass beats rock by logic. Dark was explained as dirty fighting which explains why fighting (described as honorable combat) beats it.

But fairy? How the F does a fairy type beat ice? So I really don't think it is a fairy type but something else.

15+ Year Old Account
    But fairy? How the F does a fairy type beat ice? So I really don't think it is a fairy type but something else.
    I take issue with Ice getting another damn weakness.

Quote Originally Posted by -Ethos- View Post
    I take issue with Ice getting another damn weakness.
    I know weavile is totally screwed.

On a plus side spirittomb might get a weakness.
    Last edited by zito; 2013-05-13 at 12:12 AM.

I was hoping the new 'fairy' type would be weak to poison. But why another type weak to fighting? Its already incredibly OP. Fighting types naturally have the highest attack and have the most super effective offenses tied with ground. At this point every Top-tier competitive battler has at least one pure fighting type, or a fighting offtype like Blaziken or Heracross.

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    I was hoping the new 'fairy' type would be weak to poison. But why another type weak to fighting? Its already incredibly OP. Fighting types naturally have the highest attack and have the most super effective offenses tied with ground. At this point every Top-tier competitive battler has at least one pure fighting type, or a fighting offtype like Blaziken or Heracross.
    The test was acting out. Obviously smash knows the type they are just messing with us as usual.

From what the demonstration did was that fighting was doing anything so its either strong against it or neutral.

However sylveon smashed ice into pieces and was hit by poison so it wasn't steel.