It's annoying to have threads where the original post is just a link, with no other information, or maybe some vague question that pertains to the thread title, but no real talk about the topic in that link they're trying to talk about.

I really don't want to call anyone out, but look at this thread to get an idea of what I'm talking about if you don't understand it: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...g-Pokemon-News

So yeah. I'm asking to make it a rule that people quote information from their article, even just a little bit, if they decide to make a new thread. I don't like clicking random links, and I think it's the responsibility of the person trying to create the discussion to convey the information in a reasonable way, not just sourcing some information you have to go out of your way to read.

And if they break the rule, I guess give them a warning, and then after a few times infract or something. (I'm gearing this rule toward Video Game Discussion, and General Off Topic subforums, by the way.)