Portal 2 question (possible spoiler)

I guess this could be considered a spoiler so if you haven't finished the game or don't care to be spoiled then you should stop reading now.

I'm curious, is there a second part to the game? At the part where you choose to either run and try to escape with Wheatly OR continue the tests with GLaDOS. I chose to try to escape.. Are you forced into the escape or is there another part of the game for those who decide to continue with the tests?

I don't want to play through it again if there you are forced into the escape, but if there is more to it then I'll gladly go back to check it out

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

It was a pretty brilliant moment that makes you feel like you made a choice when there wasn't one

10+ Year Old Account
    That would have been pretty awesome, but no, Wheatley and GLaDOS essentially swap roles in trying to kill/help you. and there's no way around that.
    Putin khuliyo

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by orissa View Post
    That would have been pretty awesome, but no, Wheatley and GLaDOS essentially swap roles in trying to kill/help you. and there's no way around that.
    This pretty much sums it up.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tech614 View Post
    I recommend some ice for your feet mate. With the trail of hot takes you're leaving in this thread they must be burning.

Ah okay got it. Thanks for saving me several hours

Credit for the creation of this awesome signature belongs to Shyama

Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Hope you enjoy the rest of the game!

SPAAAAAAAAAAAACE!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    The game is only 3 ½ hours long so it wouldn't really take much time to go and see for yourself. It's actually quite amusing.