Thread: FOF glyph

FOF glyph

Anyone else agree on me that FOF needs a glyph that makes the damage portion off it only affects one target?

15+ Year Old Account
    No, I mean hwo would it work?You really would not be able to choose how it would work. Maybe maybe who you are targeting?I don't think it would work.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

I think it could use a glyph that lets you move while channeling it, but taking away the stun
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I think it could use a glyph that lets you move while channeling it, but taking away the stun
    Don't reckon Blizzard would do that, been asked a lot and they simply don't want us to be able to use it while moving.

Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    No, I mean hwo would it work?You really would not be able to choose how it would work. Maybe maybe who you are targeting?I don't think it would work.
    Whats so hard? Leave the aoe stun but the dmg only to your current target. I would welcome such a glyph

Well back on the topic most are avoiding, yes I would love to see a Glyph of Focused Fists it would make things better when prioritizing one target in certain fights like Windlord on heroic.

Not 100% sure of the mechanics of FoF so understand if I'm wrong, but wouldn't that actually reduce it's damage if it made it single-target only? If it does the same damage as it would single-target just split between all the mobs, then any crits on extra mobs (more targets means more chance to crit) would be extra damage it wouldn't normally do?

OT: I don't really see the point in making it single-target with a glyph, but making it able to be cast on the move and removing the stun would be a decent trade-off for PvE.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmalya View Post
    Whats so hard? Leave the aoe stun but the dmg only to your current target. I would welcome such a glyph
    Because it would be clunky. What if you are targeting some and they are out of range of you?Would you just stun the people around you?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose