Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    Deleted

Waat zone is tha??

Ops my title goes wrong. WHAT ZONE IS THAT?

There is a litte unknown zone on Estern Kingdoms between Western Plaguelands and Ghostlands. I think Blizzard hold that zone for some future expansion.

Or what you guys think??
    Last edited by mmoc24665d4db5; 2013-01-05 at 07:25 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    The zone is Nicknamed Northeron. It is currently inviso walled off to players.
    I think they are saving it for a daily hub/raid zone one day.

There are some buildings in it too, some people say it was supposed to be a high elf zone or something.
    It's like crossing an intersection. There's shit going on all over the place and you don't panic and act like an idiot then do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.wowwiki.com/Northern_Lordaeron

Might be Northeron, might not.

Dailies are a possible idea, or a new hub for a further expansion to go out to sea.
    No way they would attempt splitting up zones again.
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

http://www.wowpedia.org/Northeron

Blizzard pretty much stated that the Twilight Highlands is/was Northeron. So there goes that idea.

That would be Quel'Thalas http://www.wowpedia.org/Quel%27Thala...ngdoms_terrain
    You used to be able to reach it by swimming along the coast but it's since been walled off. I believe you can still Eagle Eye/Farsight around to it, though.
    Last edited by Ambulatory Cube; 2013-01-05 at 08:43 AM.

Deleted
    i thought it was stratholme and it's surroundings ...

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheCrusader View Post
    i thought it was stratholme and it's surroundings ...
    If so, then strathholme is bigger than all the capital cities.
    Quote Originally Posted by Asphyxes View Post
    Taco dinner, movie at my mancave then I'll surprise her with a TCG tabard and tell her I love her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lazuli View Post
    my gf left me, should i Just go gay?
    Xothic - Prot Paladin

I wish it was a Quel'thalas

10+ Year Old Account
    Galaxy MV4478-87, Vontos cluster, Alpha Prime
    been there back in wotlk. nothing here except mountains and some wannabe tower..
    http://beta.xfire.com/videos/12d6d6

It's Quelthalas, the future starting zone for the next Alliance playable race; High Elf.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xothic View Post
    If so, then strathholme is bigger than all the capital cities.
    that's why i said "and it's surroundings ...
    like farms, mills and so on ...

Before Cata you could go there(by using some crazy methods)

And when you go there it said Quel'thalas

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I also nfind it lame you cannot fly over Stratholme like Zul'Gurub and such...

Quote Originally Posted by MickM View Post
    I also nfind it lame you cannot fly over Stratholme like Zul'Gurub and such...
    Unlike Stratholme, the non-instanced Zul'Gurub is used in a couple of quests that justify having to remake the whole zone. Right now, Stratholme is a mess, with barely any roof and no surroundings. They even left the unused green portal when they added the quest NPCs inside the dungeon, which could have been perfectly turned into an exit, TBH.

The Lightbringer Highlord Hanibuhl's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Soulwind View Post
    Unlike Stratholme, the non-instanced Zul'Gurub is used in a couple of quests that justify having to remake the whole zone. Right now, Stratholme is a mess, with barely any roof and no surroundings. They even left the unused green portal when they added the quest NPCs inside the dungeon, which could have been perfectly turned into an exit, TBH.
    I totally agree! Having to run back all the way is not a timesaver if you're farming the mount

I think it would be peculiar to try to name that place Quel'thalas, when Quel'thalas already exists in game; the aggregate of Ghostlands, Eversong Woods, and Silvermoon City. It would be but a tiny little nublet of Quel'thalas.

Deleted
    I think it'll be the future High Elf starting zone, because of it's in proximity to Quel'thalas and near the plaguelands Quel'dorei lodge. This is, of course, assuming that High Elves WILL be playable one day! But the elven ruins and buildings hint at this IMO.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NatureDrake View Post
    I think it'll be the future High Elf starting zone, because of it's in proximity to Quel'thalas and near the plaguelands Quel'dorei lodge. This is, of course, assuming that High Elves WILL be playable one day! But the elven ruins and buildings hint at this IMO.
    I respect ur opinion, but it's to far fetched. It's prob just some random place like we had alot before cata. They prob didn't got rid of it cus it's phased area anyway.

The area with Stratholme/ghostlands has always been some blocked/phased area. They probb didn't bother to remake that(like with instanced silvermoon etc)

10+ Year Old Account
    Previously confused with Northeron, that area will be vital in the future: that area is Greenwood, last refuge of the Quel'dorei.

Mysteriously some High Elves have disappeared at the end of the expansion of Wrath of the Lich King. They have migrated, but where?

If we combine this fact with that all the resources of the Silver Covenant (mounts, ships, war machines, etc.) do nothing but increase, and obviously, they have had to come from somewhere... it seems that the High Elves have at least a stronghold somewhere in Azeroth, with stables, shipyards, cities, etc., not being unreasonable to think that that hidden area, the last reserve of the High Elves of the Alliance, can be Greenwood.

Greenwood is an area not yet available in World of Warcraft but that we visited slightly in Warcraft 3. This area comes to be a natural sanctuary in every sense: barely tainted by the Scourge and the Burning Legion, aside from the progress of the Sylvanas' Forsaken and the adhesion attempts from the Blood Elves and well protected by its magnificent natural barriers.

Located in the northern part of the Plaguelands, right on the border between Lordaeron and Quel'Thalas is the home of the last High Elves of Azeroth. Characterized by its thick green forests, its steep and snowy mountains, its rivers and clear lakes, its fresh climate and especially the abundant mystical energy that pervades the place in every corner, in every millennial building and even in each of the unicorns that still gallop freely through its fields.

Ironically Greenwood has always been among the realms of the humans and the elves, in every way, hence its distinctive culture, where elves and humans intermingle in harmony. However, in recent times, after the events triggered by the Cataclysm that struck Azeroth, the High Elves have gone into action. The Silver Covenant was the example to follow; the Quel'dorei cannot remain indifferent and oblivious to the outside world events: they must organize and choose their position for the impending challenges ahead.

Will they remain true to their roots and customs and stay on the side of the Alliance as before? Or maybe will they forget the quarrels and reintegrate with the Blood Elves and join the Horde? Golden Phoenix or Silver Unicorn? That is the question...

Both for the one as for the other, a surname resound from afar: Windrunner. The return of Alleria will make the High Elves rethink many things... and the Blood Elves too...

Glory to the Quel'dorei! The banner of the silver unicorn will wave again! For the Alliance!