Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Patch 5.2 Transmogrification Changes

does that mean I will cant transmog t2 legend daggers (sleeper or dreamer) ???

ffs, comon blizz why ???

Yes. Basically means that the transmog changes are only for warriors, dks and paladins.

I can't see what other classes get anything out of this.
    Last edited by Tya; 2013-01-06 at 11:54 AM.

Deleted
    they should allow transmogging legendarys already

Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    Yes. Basically means that the transmog changes are only for warriors, dks and paladins.

Daggers can't be turned into a mace :c
    http://youtu.be/S8jTKOPyEnk
    list of xmog's you can do are in this

10+ Year Old Account

bleh blizz i never say 1 word against you but this is pure shit ( i dont even wanna say how many times i lost agi dagger to caster bcs of stupd transmog rules since caster can use every dagger and rogues only agi daggers for transmog. This is not fair from you blizz, FU, go to hell...

P.S. damn now I will must go to ds again to finish last part for legen daggers since I will never can transmog t2 daggers...

legendary transmog please. i got the glaives rdy on my monk

Deleted
    Daggers are basically small swords anyway, would love to be able to mog a sword or a mace into a dagger for my casters

They're making all (most, rather) caster weapons into One Hand instead of Main Hand. MoP-level caster weapons were already One Hand while the overwhelming majority of older ones were Main Hand, making xmogging older caster weapons extremely limited.
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

I want to turn my daggers into fist weapons so bad it hurts my heart.

It makes me rage at the options the other melee classes get.

I hope that I can transmogrify the Vision of Sargeras into a cloth head for my Warlock.

Nothing about fist weapons? :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Can't wait for the MH/one hand changes for my mage. I have Quel'delar, Fang of the Leviathan (SSC Leotheras the Blind) and the sword from Gruul to decide upon when 5.2 hits, all decidedly prettier than that fugly Klaxxi rep sword i am currently using.

Quote Originally Posted by cronight View Post
    does that mean I will cant transmog t2 legend daggers (sleeper or dreamer) ???

ffs, comon blizz why ???
    You can transmog the pre-Legendary parts into other items but you can't transmog other items into those pre-Legendary parts. Real shame as I'd use Runestaff of Nordrassil since I can't use Grand Marshal's Stave (only got the 1500 title on my old main back in vanilla, needed 1800 title to use Replica gear).

10+ Year Old Account
    The need for the weapons to have the same animation is asinine. Hunters can change from bow to crossbow, yet I can't change fist to sword? Fucking come on.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Are you kidding me? That's amazing. Finally I don't have to stick with just 1 weapon type because that's what my transmog weapon is. Will make gearing that much less sad.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

I made a post on the official forums begging for daggers and fists to be interchangeable. Not 1 reply backing me up :'''(

Quote Originally Posted by Maxweii View Post
    Daggers can't be turned into a mace :c
    http://youtu.be/S8jTKOPyEnk
    list of xmog's you can do are in this
    Blizzard should be ashamed of themselves.
    I was so excited to turn my ugly mace into a awesome/transmog fitting Dagger. Not to mention the countless times i did the Black Temple Instance for the Dagger. Implementing A Feature I can't even use as Priest/Caster...Awesome,well done.
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2013-01-06 at 08:25 PM.

I actually wish they would keep the weapon-type restriction, but I'm not mad about it
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I actually wish they would keep the weapon-type restriction, but I'm not mad about it
    At this point it's a 100% customization and doesn't affect the game in any way.
    Now neutral races like pandarian....
    I die and get ready to res at my body and there is a panda, well I'm in the spirit world and can't tell if he is horde or alliance :/
    /semi-relevant rant over.

ITT:

We assume these are the only rules of transmogging that will ever get lifted, we are not thankfull for some lifting of the rules, we are pissed!

I know I am gonna roll double cataclysms edge come 5.2 for sure.