Page 1 of 7
... LastLast
    Deleted

Finally three specs? NOOOOOO

I was (and still am) always opposed to three or more specs, so I this response from Greg just now got me worried:
    Greg Street ‏@Ghostcrawler
    @KarlWieck Maybe it's time for more than two specs?
    What do you think? Will they indeed implement more specs, or is he just messing with our minds?

Opposed aswell.

More stress on hybrids to gather third gear, while pures can stroll with same gear in all 3 specs.

While its not as cumbersome as it used to be to respec, from a convenience standpoint, I'm all for it. Being able to switch from, dps to tank to pvp spec, on the fly, would be awesome imo.

Deleted
    I'd like to get a third spec. I've been wanting to try healing as a monk for a while, but I both dps and tank very often. Redoing all bars is annoying when respeccing temporarily, and I'd just need to respec back again quickly anyway.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kolston View Post
    While its not as cumbersome as it used to be to respec, from a convenience standpoint, I'm all for it. Being able to switch from, dps to tank to pvp spec, on the fly, would be awesome imo.
    Same. My DK is my main and it's annoying that I can be a tank and PvP, but not tank, dps, and PvP without redoing my spec and keybinds every time arena time comes up each week.

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paraalso View Post
    I'd like to get a third spec. I've been wanting to try healing as a monk for a while, but I both dps and tank very often. Redoing all bars is annoying when respeccing temporarily, and I'd just need to respec back again quickly anyway.
    Try out Action bar saver. Respecing used to be really annoying for me, then I got action bar saver and my life turned around!

Quote Originally Posted by Reyzzz View Post
    Opposed aswell.

More stress on hybrids to gather third gear, while pures can stroll with same gear in all 3 specs.
    I really don't understand this point at all. I'm a shaman, and I currently have gear for all three of my speccs, and while switching between the different gearsets is quick and painless, respeccing and rearranging my bars is a complete pain in the ass. Long story short, there is no barrier to hybrids playing/gearing all of their speccs, it is just a pain in the ass for those of us that want to make the most of our character.

Deleted
    Don't see how come this wasn't made together with the new talent system, there's really no point in going to a city, pay some tard npc 60g to respecc, rearrange bars (if you don't use addons), rearrange talents and glyphs, do dailies or a bg, then go back to a city, pay the same npc 66g to respecc, rearrange bars, rearrange talents and glyphs, and go raid with your 2 specs ready. I just don't understand it.

Deleted
    I would love a third spec. Cant see anything bad with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    Same. My DK is my main and it's annoying that I can be a tank and PvP, but not tank, dps, and PvP without redoing my spec and keybinds every time arena time comes up each week.
    Yeah, im Gaurdian/Feral, I'd like to have a Boomie set! That way I can have a caster again. I miss being ranged.

Opposed aswell.

Yeah, they should stop doing things because people don't have any self control!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anonymitylol View Post
    Try out Action bar saver. Respecing used to be really annoying for me, then I got action bar saver and my life turned around!
    This sounds like a TV ad, to be honest! :P

If you're oppose it, don't use it? Nice logic, isn't it?

Herald of the Titans RaoBurning's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The easiest solution would be to scrap dual spec and make specializations as easily changed - if pricier - as talents or glyphs, and build in an action bar memory-thingy, a la gear sets. Now you're only limited by how much and what type of gear you want to collect. I play mostly Pures, so it's no biggie for me one way or another, but my Shaman sure would be a happy camper.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    This is America. We always have warm dead bodies.
    if we had confidence that the President clearly did not commit a crime, we would have said that.

Quote Originally Posted by MaximusRex View Post
    Yeah, they should stop doing things because people don't have any self control!
    Wake up please, if third spec is introduced, every hybrid class player will be required to have complete gear for 3 specs to join any decent guild.

15+ Year Old Account
    No, please no. Then what will druids have 4 specs? No please don't 2 is enough. If you switch that often then so be it, going and talking to one person to change your spec is not that hard.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

10+ Year Old Account
    Wake up please, if third spec is introduced, every hybrid class player will be required to have complete gear for 3 specs to join any guild full of striving, anal douche bags.
    Fixed that.

Three specs would be great. So would 4 or 10. More choices is always better.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

Deleted
    As a Druid I would love to have 3 specs!
    It would be so damn awesome, and I can't even see why people would oppose to that? It's so easy to change specs anyway, so why not give us that,
    as a quality of life change?

I vote for a third spec!

Deleted
    while pures can stroll with same gear in all 3 specs.

Pures have different stat-priority for each spec which requires keeping more than one set or reforging each time you switch spec without having a set for it

Would love a third spec. I main changed to Monk recently and I levelled as Brewmaster which I really enjoyed because it is a fun class but now at 90 I am main spec healer with DPS off spec for 2 heal fights so I can no longer tank without having to respec and redo my bars several times a week