Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Personally when levelling I found Wintersday more irritating. Socks spamming inventory, annoying toys attacking everybody and magical snow! That said I can appreciate it's more for those at max level

Quote Originally Posted by adam86shadow View Post
    Personally when levelling I found Wintersday more irritating. Socks spamming inventory, annoying toys attacking everybody and magical snow! That said I can appreciate it's more for those at max level
    At least the socks have a vendor price.

The toys had to be triggered though, so not sure you can blame Anet for that. It's like a player trailing a bunch of monsters past you.

The PvP snowball fight was fun, and in keeping with holiday, though totally different than the PvP scared villagers thing of Halloween.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Pretty fun although, like Fencers, I preferred GW1's version of the holidays (but I suspect that has to do with how the game is made). With all of the mini games in this event and the Halloween event it begs the question on why aren't there mini games put in place in the cities?
    not sure to be honest, they seem to be planed but not in. It looks like there is soposed to be a shooting galery mini game in DR but the NPC for it says there is currently a private party going on and check back later. More than likely the extra city mini games got cut for development time reasons and ATM the holiday games took priority. We've got a bit of time till the next major holiday so maybe mini games will get a bit of developer love between now and then.

Who is John Galt?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Svifnymr View Post

The toys had to be triggered though, so not sure you can blame Anet for that. It's like a player trailing a bunch of monsters past you.
    Which usually ended with the player dying or fleeing thus leaving psychotic toys attacking passes by